Possible venues for WWE November UK tour tapings?

Prodigy

Always found the LG Arena a great venue to get to - I'd be flying down from Glasgow, walking to and checking in to a hotel at the arena/airport site (think was the Hilton), and walk to the arena. Dead easy.

The first time I went down I didn't appreciate how close the hotel was to the airport and either got a taxi or used the shuttle service for a full 3 minutes lol

The only gripe I had about the arena was the huge queing in the lobby - that was back when it was NEC, don't know its changed now.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I liked sheffield as the premier inn is right across the road from the venue. The tram system is awesome and when i went i got 2 large pizzas for

Why are people convinced that this going to be in brum? if the last one was in 2007? bit of giant gap there, and when do they announce these dates?

You would think Bham would have had loads more, WWE dont like Brum or something? The Arena's I mean, I wouldnt mind going if it happens.

They generally rotate between Brum, Sheffield, Manchester and (I think) Newcastle for the November tapings.

I really like the Sheffield venue, because of the proximity to the hotel. But if it's in Manchester or Birmingham, I don't need to book a hotel anyway.

Why are people convinced that this going to be in brum? if the last one was in 2007?

04 Manchester

05 Sheffield

06 Manchester

07 Birmingham

08 Manchester

09 Sheffield

10 Manchester

There's a clear pattern that would suggest it would be Birmingham. Doesn't mean it will be of course. I really liked the NIA arena, and its location, so I'd like it to be there, if I decide to go.

Why are people convinced that this going to be in brum? if the last one was in 2007? bit of giant gap there, and when do they announce these dates?

You would think Bham would have had loads more, WWE dont like Brum or something? The Arena's I mean, I wouldnt mind going if it happens.

They generally rotate between Brum, Sheffield, Manchester and (I think) Newcastle for the November tapings.

I really like the Sheffield venue, because of the proximity to the hotel. But if it's in Manchester or Birmingham, I don't need to book a hotel anyway.

They've never taped Raw or Smackdown in Newcastle.

Oh I see, thats how they do it, I suppose that makes sense, spreading it out, so other fans can enjoy it, too bad they dont come here much so it takes so long for the next time to come around, yeah I think i better goto this next brum one if it happens, since the one after that will be in 2015 lol, I'm already very low on interest with watching WWE these days, but I said to myself I should see a live show of some sort before I totally lose all interest.

I hope its a RAW but if it's SD! so be it, too bad Edge quit, but who knows who will be on either roster come November.

Yeah London people are lucky, but London gets most things anyway.

Archived