Possible venues for WWE November UK tour tapings?

Prodigy

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm praying for the NIA in Birmingham - hands down my favourite place to watch wrestling in this country. Never ever seen a bad show there, a fantastic big/small hybrid, and an awesome car park to nerd out the wrestlers when they're leaving. Despite Newcastle being twenty minutes away, I'd pick the NIA in Brum every time. And indeed the pattern from the last few years says it should be too, so fingers crossed.

They'll probably run the LG Arena by the Airport now its all been done out apparantly and a few more seats added. Has been a while since they've used the NIA though.

i would love it to be liverpool but it would be unlikely due to size. the house shows at the arena have held 8-9000 (its an 11,000 seater) and thats with a small entrance stage/ramp. with the big stage, cameras and announce areas, that would reduce things to around 6-7000, way lower than most tv venues

I'm praying for the NIA in Birmingham - hands down my favourite place to watch wrestling in this country. Never ever seen a bad show there, a fantastic big/small hybrid, and an awesome car park to nerd out the wrestlers when they're leaving. Despite Newcastle being twenty minutes away, I'd pick the NIA in Brum every time. And indeed the pattern from the last few years says it should be too, so fingers crossed.

They'll probably run the LG Arena by the Airport now its all been done out apparantly and a few more seats added. Has been a while since they've used the NIA though.

Yeah I hope it's at the LG Arena, only about a half hour car trip from where I live. Plus it's pretty nice in there since they've done it all up, it used to be quite grim before. And it's always going to be there rather than the NIA because it's right by the airport.

Archived