Anyone here in a band and fancy a gig in Glasgow?

dangerously420

Hello all. I am running a gig at the 13th Note Cafe in Glasgow on the Wednesday the 11th of May. There are 3 bands allready booked and i just looking for one more band to fill the slot. I thought i would post here to see if anyone was interested in playing that were in a band?

The lineup consists of mainly a rock/alt rock/progressive rock style so would have to go along with that to fit the night.

The bands are all donating bits towards a full backline for the gig and all that is left is a drumkit. So if your band want to play having a drumkit for the gig is essential. You will be paid for allowing use of the drumkit to the other bands.

The gig is going to be a

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh...?

This clown offered my old band a gig a while back and told them and others they had to guarantee to sell 40 tickets at a fiver each (no mention of how many tickets he expected the other bands his good friends Chasing Goodbyes to sell, mind you) which worked out at about

The gig i did run was a good show. It drew 90 people and i turned a small profit.

A lot of bands play gig after gig and do not get anything. I am offering a good deal here. All i want is for bands to be able to bring me 25 people to the gig and in return the band gets

• Paid Members

You know, just when you thought you couldn't get any more idiocy and amusement out of Tommy, yet another opportunity presents itself. He really is an inexhaustible supply of lulz.

You know, just when you thought you couldn't get any more idiocy and amusement out of Tommy, yet another opportunity presents itself. He really is an inexhaustible supply of lulz.

Seriously what fucking problem have you got with me? I fail to see how this thread is providing you with any kind of "lulz".

Im offering a business proposal here to anyone in a band. I have terms and requirements to be met for the band to be accepted for the booking. People in bands may not like my way of dealing in things as i am coming across as being quite official and business like but the gig i am running at the end of the day is a business. I'm not doing for fun i'm doing it to make money. A lot of people who are in bands just are in it for the fun and the love of playing live to a few people every now and then. That is all fair and good but i want to have people who are in bands that want to play in front of good sized attendances and walk away with some cash at the end of the night for a bite to eat and a pint or two to say well done good show.

Kindly dissapear troll.

• Paid Members

Seriously what fucking problem have you got with me? I fail to see how this thread is providing you with any kind of "lulz".

Because it's another story about how much of a pillock you are. It's quite simple, really. Like you.

• Paid Members
The gig i did run was a good show. It drew 90 people and i turned a small profit.

A lot of bands play gig after gig and do not get anything. I am offering a good deal here. All i want is for bands to be able to bring me 25 people to the gig and in return the band gets

• Paid Members

I can't wait to book a venue for a wrestling show, then book wrestlers and tell them I'll pay them if they bring 25 paying customers with them. It must have been why I only drew 20 or so for that show I did a few years ago...

Archived