Wrestlemania Revenge tour Signings

craig619

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool to see Del Rio's doing a signing in Liverpool, will definately be going along to that before the show. I was going to go see Kofi, but this will be closer plus I'm a bigger fan of Del Rio and it's in a HMV, not a damn toy shop...last thing I want to do is find out I need to purchase a Kofi toy, atleast Del Rio is promoting the TLC dvd.

Do WWE even do signings in London when the Raw and Smackdown TV tapings are here. Hope London does get at least one signing.

Last year Big Show was doing a signing in Harrods the day of the Smackdown taping, which is a pain as the O2 is in Greenwich and it's ages away.

Hmmm nothing in Nottingham again then. Thats where I'm going. Wasn't a signing last time, not sure if it's because of the 5pm start, always used to have signings when the show started at half 7

If memory serves me correctly DiBiase Jr and some diva were at Asda in West Bridgford last November. I'm doing my shopping Monday so I'll report back if I find any news...

Interesting that it is The Miz signing in London on the day Smackdown is being taped

Where is Raw that night? Suppose he could still easily make it to the house show as it isn't likely too far away but could be pointing to The Miz appearing on the Smackdown episode that night.

Hmmm nothing in Nottingham again then. Thats where I'm going. Wasn't a signing last time, not sure if it's because of the 5pm start, always used to have signings when the show started at half 7

If memory serves me correctly DiBiase Jr and some diva were at Asda in West Bridgford last November. I'm doing my shopping Monday so I'll report back if I find any news...

Ah right never realised that! Bet it was Maryse with him, damn that'd be worth a trip anywhere just to see her! And yeah cheers, worth a check and that.

Archived