Wrestlemania Revenge tour Signings

craig619

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone have any more info on how the Harrods Signing with Miz and Kofi will work??? do you need to get there early to get a ticket/wristband or something, do you need to buy something from there, or can you just take something along with you to get signed?

Sorry for all the questions, just haven't been to a WWE Signing before, and don't know the usual procedure.

Yeah its abit shit really, Im even skeptical Ziggler will even bother going to walsall, in a toy shop of all places, I think its better to phone these places up on the day to confirm, because I just got that feeling they wont bother.

I think he will seeing as Smyths has got a deal on with the WWE...

Yeah its abit shit really, Im even skeptical Ziggler will even bother going to walsall, in a toy shop of all places, I think its better to phone these places up on the day to confirm, because I just got that feeling they wont bother.

What deal?

How do Smyths do there signings anyway? do you have to buy some toys/WWE action figures? can you take photos?

What deal?

How do Smyths do there signings anyway? do you have to buy some toys/WWE action figures? can you take photos?

I don't mean deal as in the long term deal fact... i mean look at the first page a lot of Smyths' stores are having WWE wrestlers turn up to do signings... and i dunno i guess u might have to buy a figure or an 8x10... and i believe you can take photos... would be daft if you couldn't

Taking photos usually depends on the security present - usually they will but even at Axxess some security people had a bug up their arse and photos weren't allowed, or were rushed. That being said, I met Steve Austin several years ago in London, and whilst security said that no photos were to be taken, Austin said that it was fine when I asked, and also signed a 8 x 10 of him on top of the book that I had brought. A Benoit/Rhyno signing many years ago was good for that too, photos allowed and loads of freebies given to be signed too.

Archived