Wrestlemania Revenge tour Signings

craig619

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah its abit shit really, Im even skeptical Ziggler will even bother going to walsall, in a toy shop of all places, I think its better to phone these places up on the day to confirm, because I just got that feeling they wont bother.

Yes, I'm sure WWE sets these signings up only to go "lol cba" on the day, you fucking dribbler.

When I went in yesterday (smyths walsall) they said

Ziggler is booked for 2 hours

You can take anything to sign you don't have to buy anything

Its first come first serve

And that it will be ram packed

I see but what about photos? ram packed? hmm going by what some are saying here, I'm leaning towards security being dicks and not allowing it, if it really is jam packed, I guess we shall see.

Atleast you dont have to buy anything, theirs no way Im spending 15quid to see Ziggler or JoMo, and thats not a diss to them because theirs only a handful of wrestlers that would make me consider spending a penny on some merchandise that I could care less about on any other day.

Anyway thanks for the info guys.

Some information has been put on the harrods website about the miz and kofi being there:

WWE fans will be excited to hear WWE Superstars The Miz and Kofi Kingston* will be making an appearance at Harrods on the 19th April at 11am in the Toy Kingdom on the Fourth Floor.

Customers will need to purchase WWE merchandise on the morning of the 19th April in order to join the queue on the day at 11am. Once in the queue, customers will have the opportunity to meet the wrestlers and receive a complimentary WWE mat signed by both wrestlers.

http://www.harrods.com/GlobalPages/EventAr...bb-e95cb55c321d

Some information has been put on the harrods website about the miz and kofi being there:

WWE fans will be excited to hear WWE Superstars The Miz and Kofi Kingston* will be making an appearance at Harrods on the 19th April at 11am in the Toy Kingdom on the Fourth Floor.

Customers will need to purchase WWE merchandise on the morning of the 19th April in order to join the queue on the day at 11am. Once in the queue, customers will have the opportunity to meet the wrestlers and receive a complimentary WWE mat signed by both wrestlers.

ah right so we cant get anything signed??, just a hand shake and get given some sort of mat?? Probably wont be allowed to take photos either? sounds a bit shit to me.

ah right so we cant get anything signed??, just a hand shake and get given some sort of mat?? Probably wont be allowed to take photos either? sounds a bit shit to me.

The only thing I'm gutted at is that it doesn't say if there is a number limit. And it starts at 11 which I find odd because usually they don't start til mid afternoon.

If we can't get photos I'm gunna be so annoyed, especially having to buy something (which I assume is an action figure). I am planning to take my 'Mania25 program with me and get that signed instead, then I can just take the merch back later, but I'm not holding my breath.

The only thing I'm gutted at is that it doesn't say if there is a number limit. And it starts at 11 which I find odd because usually they don't start til mid afternoon.

If we can't get photos I'm gunna be so annoyed, especially having to buy something (which I assume is an action figure). I am planning to take my 'Mania25 program with me and get that signed instead, then I can just take the merch back later, but I'm not holding my breath.

just do what I do! buy something, if the stores are cocks then use your given right with your receipt and get a refund. Done it loads with HMV signings lol

For anyone that's interested, I went along to the Miz and Kofi Kingston signing in Harrods today, and here is my recall:

Me and my dad got there at around 7:45 this morning (it was scheduled to start at 11am). When we arrived there were only around 10 people in the queue which we found surprising. I also noticed that there were no signs up to say that the signing was going on. Around 9:15 suddenly a bunch of people turned up making the numbers up to about 100 - 150. They opened the store to us (and the general public) at 10am and it was a push and shove to get through. Everyone raced round to the escalators and headed to the fourth floor where the 'toy kingdom' was in order to buy the merchandise. They had a small selection of merchandise available - only action figures, action figure ring, kids foams belts and slam attacks tin. And with every purchase you got a free 3D annual. I bought the slam attacks tin seeing as it was the cheapest item and they told us to go through and join the queue. After a few minutes they started handing out 'admit one' slips to each person which had the wwe logo on. I suppose that is their idea of a 'wristband system'. Altogether we were 118 & 119th in the queue. Looking down the line there must have been about 300 people overall. We overheard some people saying that Harrods had to cut the queue and people did get turned away. We stood around for 30 minutes and when 11am hit, suddenly the queue started moving forward and getting closer. It took us 45 minutes to reach the front - Kofi sat first followed by The Miz. There was a big WWE backdrop behind them for photos. Originally we were told we couldn't get photos with them but it turned out we could. Kofi looked like he was in a running jacket with 2 lined down the arms, and of course The Miz was in a suit. I managed to get my photo taken with each of them and I also got my WrestleMania 25 program signed instead of the merch. Kofi seemed really happy and was glad to see a lot of kids - he shook everyone's hands. The Miz on the other hand looked tired and maybe as though he just wanted to get through it. He did have the belt in front of him which impressed a lot of people. There was a lot of security around as well as the event organisers and a wwe photographer.

After I was done, I took my merchandise back and got a refund so I was pleased that I basically got in for free. Overall I would say it was a good event and well run, but it would have been better if we were told what to expect or even what to do instead of following everyone else and pushing and shoving.

Archived