WrestleMania 28 - Who's Going?

1PW

Sitting in Chicargo airport will be down in Miami for half 9 - is anybody staying in the days inn nr the airport that fancys a pint after a long days travelling :)

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IMO, Axxess is total Wank, you're jsut rushed through & it's very rare you can even get a photo, I gave up on Axxess's along time ago, waste of Money.

Hotels are a much better option for Photos, Axxess is better for Autographs.

Plus, I'm not one of these Dickish fans with my approach either, I know it's their personal time & won't bother them if they're busy, if they look like they're happy posing for fans (which they have been so far from pics I have seen), well, no harm in asking.

Just have manners, class & respect when you approach & do it at the right time obviously.

Well if you find out where they're staying pm me and let me know!

Also for any of the guys staying at the Park Central, me and my pals had a good time last night on the roof terrace with a crate of beer from about midnight. Feel free to join us tonight!

In other news, I'm a horrible mix of white, red and pink right now.

That's badass.

Might have to do that tomorrow, don't arrive to Miami till like 9pm so might be ideal!

• Paid Members
We arrived at our hote about and our and a half ago. Our 2 hour layover in New York ended up being over 5 hours which was somewhat annoying.

Tomorrow we go to the NWA Ring Warriors show in Fort Lauderdale.

Our three hours in Houston became six hours also.

Free WiFi in the Deauville resort though.

Goodnight!

IMO, Axxess is total Wank, you're jsut rushed through & it's very rare you can even get a photo, I gave up on Axxess's along time ago, waste of Money.

Hotels are a much better option for Photos, Axxess is better for Autographs.

Plus, I'm not one of these Dickish fans with my approach either, I know it's their personal time & won't bother them if they're busy, if they look like they're happy posing for fans (which they have been so far from pics I have seen), well, no harm in asking.

Just have manners, class & respect when you approach & do it at the right time obviously.

Well if you find out where they're staying pm me and let me know!

They're staying at the Intercontinental. I stayed a short distance from the official hotel last year and you won't get anywhere near them there. Private entrance, private lifts etc. Bayside Marketplace is a short walk away, you'll spot them in there getting lunch etc. As you say, provided you're courteous, don't interrupt their dinner and such, they should be fine with it. The mall and gym nearest the official hotel last year were the best places to spot them and because most hardcore autograph hunters were waiting outside the hotel, they weren't as mobbed as you'd expect. In the time it took to sit down for a burger in the food court we'd seen Lawler, Del Rio, Kelly Kelly, IRS, Andy Leavine and a couple more of the Tough Enough contestants. The exception to the "not being mobbed" crowd was The Rock. We didn't see him, but heard a massive commotion when he walked past outside.

just arrived in Miami south beach, hot and sunny here. if anyone else is travelling alone and fancies a meet up beer, pm me. have a feeling ill be bored tomorrow.

Alryte mate, i'll be up for a pint tomorrow afternoon i'll be heading down to southbeach about 4pm tomorrow before i go to the kevin nash party at 7

Just a warning, Ocean's Ten is extortionate. $18 for two buds. A little more expensive than other Ocean Drive bars. I'd reccomend pre drinking if you fancy getting merry for Shenanigans or find the Spanish bar off Washington Avenue which is about a quarter of the price. The Clevelander, which is pricey, is highly highly recommended.

Just arrived. Sat in bar at Marriott Marquis in down town, hotel is unbelievable. As I didn't book till last weekend my options were limited and it cost a fortune but my god is it the dogs gonads. View over the bay through full height windows in my room, tv in the mirror so I can watch telly in the bath, just emailed the Mrs a pic of the room, she's gutted she didn't come along now, Pity I will be broke ass when I get back. Still, makes up for the fact that I'm not staying on south beach.

Got here too late for DGUSA show, (been up for 24 hours now, I'm fucked) booked front row for tomorrows show instead. Still not sure what to do about Saturday in the day, I really want to do ROH but Fort Lauderdale looks a total mission. Need to get back for hall of fame too.

Anyone going to this Kevin Nash nightclub night?

• Paid Members

Just got back from Axxess. It was alright. The memorabilia exhibit have some amazing stuff and The Rock exhibit was ok. Got a photo with Great Khali as we got there just as he went on and there was almost no line. I don't know why but I never expected him to be THAT big. He shook my hand and it just swallowed mine. Undertaker's graveyard was pretty cool.

Couple of FCW matches in the ring. Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins got a decent reaction and looked good. Claudio Whassit had a match with the other Rotunda lad too which was alright.

Bumped in to Norman Smiley just wandering about. Very nice guy. Quite happy to take a photo with me. Nobody else seemed to notice him.

Only wrestler we've encountered in public was when we spotted Billy Kidman having dinner on Ocean Drive with a pretty hot chick. We were having dinner at the next restaurant and he stopped and said hello when we gave him a nod as he passed us.

Oh and Edge has a new look...

DSC01030.jpg

Just arrived. Sat in bar at Marriott Marquis in down town, hotel is unbelievable. As I didn't book till last weekend my options were limited and it cost a fortune but my god is it the dogs gonads. View over the bay through full height windows in my room, tv in the mirror so I can watch telly in the bath, just emailed the Mrs a pic of the room, she's gutted she didn't come along now, Pity I will be broke ass when I get back. Still, makes up for the fact that I'm not staying on south beach.

Got here too late for DGUSA show, (been up for 24 hours now, I'm fucked) booked front row for tomorrows show instead. Still not sure what to do about Saturday in the day, I really want to do ROH but Fort Lauderdale looks a total mission and I'm here on me jack jones. Need to get back for hall of fame too.

Anyone going to this Kevin Nash nightclub night?

Yeah im off to the kevin nash nightclub and will be at the clevelander beforehand - i'll be young kid on his bill

• Paid Members

Arrived in South Beach on Weds night. Had a 7 hour layover in fucking Atlanta because Delta flights kept overbooking their flights and I missed out on several later flights.

Went to the Heat game tonight and it was frigging insane. The game itself almost felt like a side show compared to all the other shinanigans going on.

For food for all times of the day, I'd highly recommend you check out The Big Pink diner on Collins off 2nd street. Awesome food. Im actually having some right now :)

• Paid Members

Just got back from Adam Pearce defending the NWA World Title against Adam Cole in the main event of NWA Ring Warriors in Fort Lauderdale. The show was both really awful and lots of fun. Will post full results in the morning zzz

Archived