WrestleMania 28 - Who's Going?

1PW

I fly out from Manchester on Tuesday morning.

Currently on my itinery:

- RoH on Friday

- DGUSA on Saturday

- WrestleMania on Sunday

- Raw on Monday

I don't think I'll be bothering with any of the stupidly-priced nightclubs. Unless you're absolutely minted and equally stupid there's no way you're going to enjoy a night out when you're having to pay those prices, no matter how 'must go' the club is.

Snap - Im flying via Chicago on American airlines

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sudden panic question:

Just sorting out all my documentation and I went to check my current ESTA status to print off some evidence. It website suddenly said 'APPLICATION EXPIRED'. I thought fuck it, for the sake of 8 quid I'll do it again. But it told me I already had one ESTA currently taken out which is valid. I'm totally confused, this ever happened to anyone before? I don't fancy ringing America for 30 minutes over something I might not need to check.

Sudden panic question:

Just sorting out all my documentation and I went to check my current ESTA status to print off some evidence. It website suddenly said 'APPLICATION EXPIRED'. I thought fuck it, for the sake of 8 quid I'll do it again. But it told me I already had one ESTA currently taken out which is valid. I'm totally confused, this ever happened to anyone before? I don't fancy ringing America for 30 minutes over something I might not need to check.

when did u do your original ESTA last year? This year? Did you proceed to the payment section?

Sudden panic question:

when did u do your original ESTA last year? This year? Did you proceed to the payment section?

Completed it a month ago, payment was taken out a few days later.

Flying out with Virgin from Heathrow on Thursday.

Itinerary:

Thurs eve - Cocktails/dinner @ The Clevelander

Fri daytime - shopping/beach

Fri eve - Joey Diaz @ Improv Miami (comedy club down in Coconut Grove, always a top night out, again highly recommend it!)

Sat daytime - Wrestle Reunion convention thingamy

Sat eve - Hall Of Fame

Sun am - Axxess

Sun pm - WWE official pre-Mania party (was fortunate enough to be invited through my job)

Sun eve - Mania

Mon - chill out by the pool in the day, fly home in the evening

Four days to go but so pumped I'm already 3/4 of the way through packing.

Sudden panic question:

Completed it a month ago, payment was taken out a few days later.

I think my mate had an issue last year and they called him back on his number

I arrive in Miami late Saturday evening - Ive never been to any Axxess events...I can make the Sunday morn/afternoon ones though.

What exactly do you get for your $60 ticket? Do you get photo ops?

Also what are the events with Rey Mysterio/Big Show gonna be like - a Q&A?

• Paid Members

Am I the first one heading over then? We're flying at 9:30 tomorrow. Just finished packing and now doing that awful thing where you sit around feeling like you've forgotten something. Looking forward to eating an excessive burger and drinking myself silly on Ocean Drive tomorrow night!

Ha, you beat us by 10 mins mate. Flying out of Manchester at 9:40 tomorrow, though going via Chicago so don't get into Miami until tomorrow evening. All ready to go, just waiting to lock up tonight, then up at 3am. I'm like a 36 year old kid at Christmas!

We fly out on Thursday. Cannot wait. Feels like my wrestling journey has come full circle. First live event I went to was Rebellion 2001, The Rock vs Stone Cold. Been to loads of other WWE events all over the country over the years. Went to Mania 24 and saw The Rock respond to John Cena's Sun Interview by laying into him at the hall of fame. January at Wembley I managed to tick Hogan, the final one, off the list of the major wrestlers I've always wanted to see. HERE I am now flying to Miami to see The Rock, the one who got me into wrestling, return for the big match against John Cena. After all the money I've spent over the years I really think this big weekend will be the perfect way to end the wrestling live events for me. Recently married so kids will be on the way soon so wont have the cash lol.

The next two days at work are going to go very slow.

• Paid Members

I fly out on Wednesday morning and get into Miami at 2:30 Weds afternoon. Cant wait! Got every night Im there booked up with Basketball/Axxess/HOF/WM/Raw. Im also considering getting tickets to the Miami Masters considering it'll be on when Im there (seems like everything is happening in Miami in the next few weeks)

What's everyone's plans during the day? Apart from the obvious beach/shopping, are there any other Miami activities/tours etc you lot are doing?

Our flight is 10am on wednesday, we arrive at 6pmish.

Got all sorts planned. The weekend is loaded, I'm struggling to find things to do during the days on the weekdays though. Can only shop and sit on the beach for so long. I'm sure there'll be plenty of looking around, hopefully find some good museums and stuff. All evenings in Miami are busy.

On the next wednesday we're getting a train to Tampa (which leaves at 6.45am for goodness sake) and staying there for 3 nights.

'Xciting stuff.

I fly out 10:35AM on Thursday. My bus leaves Cardiff at 3:30AM so Wednesday night is going to be a long night.

I don't think any of us will struggle with things to do, only so much the internet can tell us. It's Miami :) Wrestlemania Sunday weather looks to be at a stunning 28 degrees according to varies weather websites BUT a slight chance of thunder storms? Taker's entrance might steal the show lads.

• Paid Members

Im a sucker for wildlife/jungle stuff, so I'll probably be doing the Everglades/Gator park tour. I also need to find a good pub/bar that will be showing the Blackburn/Utd game on Saturday. So far I've found 'Playwright Pub' on Washington that might to the trick.

Archived