WrestleMania 28 - Who's Going?

1PW

Same here. Itching to get out there now, check out this very handy site http://www.miamisports.org/wrestlemania28/

Gives you a list of best places to eat, drink, dance, visit etc.

This is mega useful. Ta!

Also, I recommend The Clevelander sports bar on Ocean Drive to absolutely everyone here. Amazing food, super cocktails (including a frozen vodka Red Bull - best Slush Puppy you'll ever drink), live music, hot waitresses, place is absolutely rocking on a Friday and Saturday. I make sure to fit in at least one trip there every time I visit. Go, go, go.

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah WWE Delivery the Travel Packages to the UK via FedEx. That's how I got mine this year!

Fantastic. Will be getting a silver package for next year, so that will save the hassle of queueing up at the stadium. When did they deliver them? Did you know what seats you have before they delivered?

Yeah WWE Delivery the Travel Packages to the UK via FedEx. That's how I got mine this year!

Fantastic. Will be getting a silver package for next year, so that will save the hassle of queueing up at the stadium. When did they deliver them? Did you know what seats you have before they delivered?

They delivered them around the beginning of March and no, you don't know what seats you have until the package arrives.

After being a member for a while but never posting I thought now would be a good time to start after having one of the most stress full evenings I can remember, sorting my whole mania trip out in one mental session from 6pm till about 5 mins ago. Fuckin hell.

I`ve been reading this thread for some weeks and I finally took the plunge, getting a floor ticket for mania (F10 section, row C, face value) off ebay. Flights and hotel have taken so much of my money I`m expecting the bank to reposses my house in the morning (!), my mrs has gone mad as I have left it till a week before mania, therefore I had the choice of going for a hotel that looked like something out of a scar face drug deal or going for the Marriot Marquis in down town, still I can`t afford to go on holiday with the other half now so I might as well spend it on a nice week in Miami........

Hotel isn`t far from Space night club, shame the winter music conference will have just finished so not sure if anything would be on mania weekend, having said that, looking at the prices it makes Ibiza seem cheap so may give it a miss.

So far doing : Hall of fame on Sat, Mania on Sun, Raw on Monday. Looking at doing DGUSA/CZW on the Thurs if I get from airport in time, unsure about going to Fort Laurderdale for ROH, seems a mission to get there when DGUSA has PAC v Low Ki & Cima/Ricochet in a tag match on same night. Anyone else doing DGUSA on friday or ROH on Friday?

EDIT : Just seen the ROH show starts at 1pm, on Saturday, didn`t realise this, depending on distance may be possible to get back for Hall Of Fame.

Having a total nightmare with DGUSA, trying to buy ticket for Friday night show via paypal but it keeps saying I can not buy with the card I have. It is a debit card but I can`t see why I would have to have a credit card, total pain in the arse. Gonna leave it till tomorrow as way to late and had to much to drink so i`m bound to make a cock up.

Can`t believe I`m sat here drinking cheap wine watchin NXT on Sky at this stupid time of night yet this time next week I will be in Miami.

I hate the whole gotta have a credit card thing as well. But they are a must for getting esta authorisation to travel to the states and hotels look for one as well at check in.

I've used a debit card for both.

EDIT: Every now and then the card declines payments abroad because it's suspicious of fraud but I get one of them automated calls then to clear the payment and it's settled.

Everything is pretty much sorted now. Just need to pack. I'm setting off on Tuesday.

I don't have a credit card, though, ESTA is sorted but is this going to have any effect on hotel check in when we arrive? Obviously, I have a debit card.

Clubs seem ridiculously expensive on the whole. There are a couple of 'must go' SoBe clubs that are absolutely monstrously expensive- Mansion and Club Nikki. I mean the whole city is expensive, but those two especially so. $75 plus taxes and tips for a Mojito at Club Nikki, $20 plus taxes and tips for a small bottle of beer at Mansion. Basically, it looks like pre drinks only for the big clubs!

It'll be my first time travelling for Mania week and I'm absolutely hyped for the whole experience!

• Paid Members

I went to Mansion last time I was there. Very disappointing and absurdly expensive. Seemed to be full of tourists and local dickheads. We sat down at a table, most of which were empty and ended up with a group of mexican guys staring daggers at us. Next thing a waitress went by their table and they stopped her and said something and the waitress came over and asked if we would mind moving. There were countless other tables so I'm not sure what these lads game was. I didn't fancy any drama as it was just me and my wife so we went and paid $40-odd for another two drinks and then left. If you do want to go there speak to your hotel concierge. They usually have free passes. I wouldn't recommend it though. The Love Hate lounge is my haunt over there.

• Paid Members

I fly out from Manchester on Tuesday morning.

Currently on my itinery:

- RoH on Friday

- DGUSA on Saturday

- WrestleMania on Sunday

- Raw on Monday

I don't think I'll be bothering with any of the stupidly-priced nightclubs. Unless you're absolutely minted and equally stupid there's no way you're going to enjoy a night out when you're having to pay those prices, no matter how 'must go' the club is.

There's so many other little things going on in Miami.

Lillian Garcia is doing a gig on the Wednesday in a venue near the American Airlines Arena.

Ted DiBiase and Rosa Mendes are doing an autograph signing that night too.

A movie Jerry Lawler is in is premiering that evening with a cast q&a - Lawler will be there.

Jim Duggan is doing a book signing on Monday a couple of hours before Raw

Archived