WrestleMania 28 - Who's Going?

1PW

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not having any luck with either of those pre-sale codes. Is anyone else?

I got offered some in the 300s but they were rubbish, bit of a panic as it then kept coming up sold out but then got some in the 100s. Best to keep trying, they may be putting them on in batches or they may be coming free if people aren't taking the seats that come up.

• Paid Members
Not having any luck with either of those pre-sale codes. Is anyone else?

I got offered some in the 300s but they were rubbish, bit of a panic as it then kept coming up sold out but then got some in the 100s. Best to keep trying, they may be putting them on in batches or they may be coming free if people aren't taking the seats that come up.

Yep got there in the end, thanks dude.

• Paid Members

Im guessing only a handful of tickets are released for the pre sale right? Im not seeing any tickets that I fancy at the moment, am I risking losing out on decent seats by waiting for the general release?

Im guessing only a handful of tickets are released for the pre sale right? Im not seeing any tickets that I fancy at the moment, am I risking losing out on decent seats by waiting for the general release?

Very hit n miss depends if you want to tKe the risk, from my personal experience trying to buy tickets for wwe at o2, last year i left pre sale tickets because it offered me tiered but i was after floor, and got row 6, but this year i waited for general sale and ended up gettin worse tickets, presumbly because it was busy. Its hard to give advice but the way im looking at it is there are potentially 80,000 fans who are going to be at wrestlemania , therefore there are likely goin to be 80,000 already in miami who will want to try get tickets to this show, i know thats an exageration but im sure you get my point!

Archived