If the Undertaker got the Ministry back together?

IANdrewDiceClay

I remember Vince did an interview on Sunday Night Heat, where he was trying to say that Mark Callaway wasnt a dead man, but a real man who'd went a bit mental. Kevin Kelly even called him Mark Callaway on WWF Shot Gun Challenge. They seemed to want the audience to get away from the supernatural side of his character and make you think what Callaway was being his own shit and had turned into his character.

Yeah I was a big fan of that storyline and the whole Ministry, Corporation, Corporate Ministry and Higher Power storyline. I remember reading that Vince called him Mark as he wanted to break keyfabe and pretty much said that The Undertaker was a gimmick or character and the guy behind the gimmick/character was called Mark and he had taken it too far and started to believe in it and was taking it too far, something along those lines.

I really wish they would bring back The Ministry, I just watched Wrestlemania XV today and seeing the whole storyline around it with Austin vs. The Corporation, The Ministry vs. The Corporation and the mentions of a Higher Power really got nostalgic for me, I long for those days and wish they'd come up with a storyline like that again.

As for who I think could be in a current version of The Ministry:

The Undertaker obviously, Brodus Clay could be a Viscera like figure, The Usos, get them a bit gothic looking and it'll give them something to do and allow The Ministry to have a tag team, Justin Gabriel, he has the look with his beard and facial expressions, Tyler Reks and maybe Skip Sheffield too. Obviousl they'd all need a gothic make over.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Taker- as champion

Punk- the number two who has the matches to keep them over

Barrett- has the look of a batman villian, get this man his long coat and gold chain back,,

Tyler Reks & drew McIntyre - meatheads for the baby faces to beat in handicap matches for shot at taker, but big enough to help in beatdowns.

Tajiri - set up guy

That's my group, tried to keep it in the batman comic style gang rather than being occult

i would have in my opinion in the stable,

doink the clown (evil doink) as clowns can be scary.

cm punk - he can be evil easily.-

Gangrel - vampires are cool.

mankind - the undertakers greatest oppenent ever.

paul bearer

abyss

tyler reks

( wasent this angle originally to be connected with hade vansen and black pain ? )

• 1 month later...

Archived