If the Undertaker got the Ministry back together?

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members
Rehire Mike Knox

Just do this tbh. Ministry or not.

I'd like to see Hornswoggle as you described though. Everyone slates him but he was a riot when he was dubbed 'Little Bastard'. A band of freaks could have been a fun stable or tag team at some point. I reckon i could have been into a partnership of Kizarny and Festus running around with a rabid Hornswoggle.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keeping it purely to people who were on the WWE roster at what I'm presuming was the time I'd have said:

Undertaker (of course)

Kane

Mike Knox

Luke Gallows

Vance Archer

Katie Lea

Then I would have rehired

Paul Bearer

Big Daddy V

Kizarny

Think that could have worked nicely.

:thumbsup:

Gonna go with Tyler Black.

If HHH was screwed out of winning by the new ministry, he could spend the year feuding with various ministry wrestlers before eventually getting a re-match with Undertaker at the next WrestleMania.

I actually love this idea. First guy that came to mind to be a great fit would be Luke Gallows. I'd bring Mike Knox back too so he can break bones with his big flying bear crossbody. Knox/Gallows as this decades Acolytes. McIntyre would be good as a sinister type of guy. Then you'd need some little gargoyle who can be all evil and hide behind everybody.....can't think of anybody. Gabriel isn't bad ass enough.

Reading through I'm thrilled others thought of Gallows and Knox. Two great big men who were totally undeservedly fired as they're far more entertaining and hard working than a lot of guys who get opportunities.

With the new Ain't No Grave theme I can sooooo picture a faction walking out. It would be awesome.

Think it'd make more sense to bring the NWO back to be honest, it'd be a lot easier to get members in as you wouldn't have to make them all gothic type characters, if it was the NWO I'd have Punk, Triple H and the Corre form it with Hall and Nash making the odd appearance

Anyway back on topic, I'd have Taker just do what he did last time, have him come out and kidnap low end wrestlers and brainwash them, I do think he couldn't have turned heel at any point since 2004 though, he's like Flair post 1996, fans just won't boo him

• Paid Members

Sort of off topic a little, as its not really about The Ministry, more the aspect of The Undertaker turning heel. Anyone else think Taker came off more and more as a heel the more the Trips/HBK/Taker promo went on Monday? For me, the icing on the cake was the way he apparently smiled/laughed mockingly at Triple H and the prospect of facing him as he left the ring. Came across as being way more cocky that he should/would normally be.

And that got me thinking about another thing; when was the last time The Undertaker wrestled at Wrestlemania as a heel? It must be about 15 years ago at this stage. Am I right in thinking that it was against Jake Roberts, in only his second Mania outing, back in 1992?

• Paid Members

You'd be wrong. He was heel against Flair at X8 holmes.

With regard his actions, mannerisms coming across heelish...that's an aspect i love about how Undertakers character is handled these days, particularly with regard to defending his streak. Some of his mannerisms and reaction in the initial Triple H confrontation could have been construed by some as heelish and his initial refusal of accepting Shawn Michaels' challenges last year and insisting he put his career on the line for it could have been too. But i don't feel they do necessarily have to be seen that way. I think those reactions have suited Undertakers current character perfectly.

• Paid Members
Sort of off topic a little, as its not really about The Ministry, more the aspect of The Undertaker turning heel. Anyone else think Taker came off more and more as a heel the more the Trips/HBK/Taker promo went on Monday? For me, the icing on the cake was the way he apparently smiled/laughed mockingly at Triple H and the prospect of facing him as he left the ring. Came across as being way more cocky that he should/would normally be.

I wouldn't say that myself, he didn't seem too cocky for a man in his position, he just looked like a grizzled old bad mother fucker to me.

Archived