Pick Your Power Game Thread

Mike Castle

• Paid Members

It's the vote hopping that's swung me and Ron's behaviour has been rather strange. At this point we don't have a lot of time left, while I was happy to leave my vote on AtG, Ron is actively making me nervous. AtG can get swapped out tomorrow if he's not showing up. If he's still around come the end of day 2 then somethings seriously up.

Oh and

Unvote, Vote Ron Simmons

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I'm now off to Swansea, so my day phase ends here.

I simply cannot support the Ron wagon when Bristep is at the helm (meaning first to vote).

My vote sticks.

brownie I understand your stance, I wouldn't be quick to vote for a wagon you or Ron started either. It is concerning though that you don't see enough validity in any other wagon right now (Lion, Swift, ATG) to move your vote and avoid a possible no-lynch, leaving it as the solitary vote on me.

• Paid Members

Know what? Lynch me if you like. You've all been led by Bristep again, sometimes the most vocal people AREN'T scum, you need another wake-up call to see that. I'd rather go early and then people like him will get found out, as will all the sheep doing what they're told.

Then maybe we can win the game. There's a reason the town is on a lose streak - predictable patterns are followed each game, and people wrongfully get lynched for the same reasons.

Power wise I might as well claim, I'm a neighbouriser and my plan was to create a network of people I trust on the sly and then try to work out who was scum by plotting under the radar. There are one or two people I believe to be town that I'd consider neighbouring tonight.

All I can say is trust me, I'll vote whoever the consensus is with.

It is a bit strange that Ron would quickly swap his vote when it was fairly even (and his number one suspect had three votes as well) which makes me think there is something off right now.

I'm gonna hold off for a minute, as I still dislike lurking and think it is something we can do without even at this early stage. But I'm willing to change if it stops a non-lynch today.

• Paid Members
It is a bit strange that Ron would quickly swap his vote when it was fairly even (and his number one suspect had three votes as well) which makes me think there is something off right now.

I'm gonna hold off for a minute, as I still dislike lurking and think it is something we can do without even at this early stage. But I'm willing to change if it stops a non-lynch today.

People seemed dead against my case on Lion, Chris and swift so what's the point of pushing a case that only a few people buy? Might as well dispose of a lurker, who is potentially sneaking by.

• Paid Members

I'm prepared to take your claim Ron. But why the flip flopping? Also, if you get to night please Neighbourize me as I think we can start to formulate a plan for rooting out scum.

unvote, Vote Andrew The Giant

• Paid Members

FOS Snake Plissken

"The traitor is the one who sets up the meeting" - Vito Corleone

• Paid Members
I'm prepared to take your claim Ron. But why the flip flopping? Also, if you get to night please Neighbourize me as I think we can start to formulate a plan for rooting out scum.

unvote, Vote Andrew The Giant

OK, will do. Och, frustration in part really. I'm probably a bit irritable given I'm stuck in bed. If people don't buy my case then I might as well change my vote. I was hopeful people would see where I'm coming from, but I don't think it's going to happen. At least for now, anyway.

1:45 left until deadline, tick tock people.

Right now Ron and ATG are on 4 votes, Swift is on 3 votes. We need 9 to lynch which means a swing of at least 5 votes. We need to move fast otherwise it's no-lynch.

I think the Neighbourizer is a fairly useless role, because if you choose to open dialogue with a scum player you've no way of knowing it. I know personally I had no interest in the role when picking it.

Also, this is pick your power so Ron could well have that role but still be scum.

And Ron, post game I'd like an explanation over this "People like bristep" comment. You obviously think I'm town and persecuting you because if you thought I was scum then you'd put it down to me trying to play the game to get a mislynch. If I'm wrong, I'll apologise post game. Emphasis on the word GAME. Stop taking it so personally. That's if you're not scum that is, if you are then this is all an act from you so bravo.

Has ATG posted at all since his wagon started? I'd have thought scummy lurking would have at least turned to a brief defensive post by now. As it is, he appears to be just not playing. It seems daft to lynch someone for not playing when we can get a replacemen who might have a great power we can use.

• Paid Members

Right now Ron and ATG are on 4 votes, Swift is on 3 votes. We need 9 to lynch which means a swing of at least 5 votes. We need to move fast otherwise it's no-lynch.

Right.

We need to avoid a no lynch so, in light of Ron's roleclaim, I'm going to:

Unvote

and

Vote: Andrew The Giant

At the very least it will prove/disprove my theory about him and Swift. I'm also a bit curious about Nexus. From what I can tell his vote on Swiftstrike is the one from the random vote stage. I know he's barely posted but it seems odd that he's left it on until this stage.

• Paid Members

I think the Neighbourizer is a fairly useless role, because if you choose to open dialogue with a scum player you've no way of knowing it. I know personally I had no interest in the role when picking it.

Also, this is pick your power so Ron could well have that role but still be scum.

And Ron, post game I'd like an explanation over this "People like bristep" comment. You obviously think I'm town and persecuting you because if you thought I was scum then you'd put it down to me trying to play the game to get a mislynch. If I'm wrong, I'll apologise post game. Emphasis on the word GAME. Stop taking it so personally. That's if you're not scum that is, if you are then this is all an act from you so bravo.

Sorry, I've generally been a bit irritable this game. I've broken my leg as you know and it's f'ng painful at times. I'm unsure about you to be honest. I think at this stage that you're headstrong, stubborn as I can be at times too.

Archived