Pick Your Power Game Thread

Mike Castle

• Paid Members

I've far from made my mind up, but your aggression and your "I'm going to take my ball home" style attitude are from helping and if it wasn't for me being unsure about the motives behind your "go on, lynch me, it will help the town and I'm such a noble town member sacrificing myself" then I would be very VERY close to voting for you, Lion

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

From where im sitting forget everything we have Swift on 3 votes and AtG on 2 by my count, unless someone comes up with a decent 3rd these are the two most likely for lynch so make you reasons and pick a wagon people, time is running out. We can pick up the pieces tomorrow (Well any of us who aren't murderised by the scum overnight)

In fact Mike..

Votecount request please

• Paid Members
I've far from made my mind up, but your aggression and your "I'm going to take my ball home" style attitude are from helping and if it wasn't for me being unsure about the motives behind your "go on, lynch me, it will help the town and I'm such a noble town member sacrificing myself" then I would be very VERY close to voting for you, Lion

I am now very sure in Lion's motives, and am deciding not to vote him at all.

Instead, I am going to Vote Andrew The Giant for inactivity.

• Paid Members

If we're voting for our top suspect, my vote sticks.

I don't think Lion is scum. He strikes me as the same frustrated town that we've seen in previous games from SMS and Top Man Shopper. I can understand why people are voting for ATG, but there is no evidence to show he may be scum yet. He should be given a bit more time to contribute before being offed.

As previously mentioned, i'm suspicious of Chris B but i'm also looking at Ron. First of all, he's called scum on someone I believe to be town and secondly he's also saying he'd be happy to lynch any one of 4 people, depending on how everyone else votes, which looks dodgy to me. I'd also like to know why he doesn't think I am scum anymore. He's not quantified it and it seems like buddying up to me.

this is the votecount currently.

Andrew the Giant (4) - spotlightmagnet1, Snake Plisskin, Lion of the Midlands, Seph

swiftstrike (3) - Nexus, Chris B, unfitfinlay

Ron Simmons (2) - bristep123, Kenny McBride

bristep123 (1) - brownie

Not Voting:

Andrew the Giant, Carbomb MA, tom, swiftstrike, Ron Simmons, SMS

• Paid Members

Fair enough, but why are we not making the same point about Carbomb or Nexus?

As i've said previously, if a player shows no interest in playing (which as Lion shows with the posting facts is true about ATG) then surely we ought to get a replacement? Just because he's barely contributed, we risk losing a strong town role.

• Paid Members

Hey guys.

Sorry about this, truly - it's not that I'm not interested in playing, but I'm finding myself with precious little time these days. I'm not asking to be replaced, I'm just letting you know I'm experiencing unexpected V/LAs. Trying to keep abreast with my phone, but even with modern tech it's still difficult to keep active. I promise I'll do my best to get stuck in tonight.

• Paid Members

The swiftstrike thing is interesting as the same thing he has been seemingly pushing at chris and lion for, he has done similar to with Andrew. He went for 1,1 and andrew 1,2, and then voted andrew. Then andrew posts next and makes a post distancing himself.

Now, you may ask why he'd do something like that which would bring attention to himself? Well, scum can't day talk so no one would be able to tell him it was a bad idea. Scum, obviously, are going to know all about the fact they can't talk to eachother, so does andrew bringing it up make him more likely to be scum? Also, not having his scum buddies to help him could explain his lack of activity, and maybe Nexus's too.

So as such I'm going to :

FOS Andrew the Giant

FOS swiftstrike

FOS Nexus

For now, I'm relatively happy to back down on anything relating to brownie as my worries of him have subdued as the growing storm around TeedyKay died down. But for future reference, I'm going to

FOS brownie

but he's low down on my list. It's likely that I'm probably going to vote for one of my first 3 fos's in this post tonight as I'm not going to be around much at all tomorrow and as of right now I'm not sure if I'll be back before the deadline after tonight

• Paid Members
If we're voting for our top suspect, my vote sticks.

I don't think Lion is scum. He strikes me as the same frustrated town that we've seen in previous games from SMS and Top Man Shopper. I can understand why people are voting for ATG, but there is no evidence to show he may be scum yet. He should be given a bit more time to contribute before being offed.

As previously mentioned, i'm suspicious of Chris B but i'm also looking at Ron. First of all, he's called scum on someone I believe to be town and secondly he's also saying he'd be happy to lynch any one of 4 people, depending on how everyone else votes, which looks dodgy to me. I'd also like to know why he doesn't think I am scum anymore. He's not quantified it and it seems like buddying up to me.

One of four people, yes. And how many scum are there?

I thought Teedy Kay was scum as he'd suggested he had a different vanilla PM than anyone else. It turned out he hadn't, and that's why I don't think he's scum.

As it stands, I suspect Bristep MAJORLY, but I'm happy to go with Andrew The Giant, 'Mr WIFOM' Lion or Swiftstrike.

I'll go with the majority purely because I don't think we'll find an active replacement for Andrew, so he'll be able to sneak by if he's scum.

VOTE ANDREW THE GIANT

Fair enough, but why are we not making the same point about Carbomb or Nexus?

As i've said previously, if a player shows no interest in playing (which as Lion shows with the posting facts is true about ATG) then surely we ought to get a replacement? Just because he's barely contributed, we risk losing a strong town role.

^^^ THIS. We did this to ourselves in the Royal Rumble game, lynching lurkers and it cost us then. Nexus, Carbomb and ATG are all lurking (Or just not paying attention, or in Carbomb's case getting shafted by his boss). Lynching lurkers D1 at the expense of other suspects is anti-town.

Archived