IWF Wrestling Cuffed Chaos - Innisfree Social Club, Longbenton

IWF

After the fantastic start IWF has had in 2011, the North Easts longest running and number one promotion returns home to the Innisfree Social Club!!

Fans witnessed a brilliant show at Kings Of Neon 3 and you should prepare yourself for another quality night of family entertainment and wrestling.

Tickets

SINGLE -

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be there... And looks like a great card aswell. Should be a great night I just want to see the backlash of what happend at the kings of neon.

The Nazi like Redemption are always good and finally Big Kris vs Assassin!

Looks an interesting mix in the cuffed chaos match aswell.

• Paid Members

Smashed my knee up at work so aint been out and about for the last month. Missed the last one, hopefully be there for this one! Looks like a really good card and im loong forward to seeing what Valiente and Starr are all about

Smashed my knee up at work so aint been out and about for the last month. Missed the last one, hopefully be there for this one! Looks like a really good card and im loong forward to seeing what Valiente and Starr are all about

from the match they had at the Neon we should be in for a good match props to Valiente for his first match coming off the top rope is a bit mental he has got balls

• Paid Members

from the match they had at the Neon we should be in for a good match props to Valiente for his first match coming off the top rope is a bit mental he has got balls

Think we were sitting next to the Valiente fan club at the last show :laugh:

Think we were sitting next to the Valiente fan club at the last show :laugh:

I personally thought Jack Flash stood out the most in the match, I too was sat behind the fan club, was a great atmosphere nonetheless

Kaz

theres a there match if you hadnt seen it before.

Great card, Cuffed Chaos looks superb!!

Looks like a good card but the expectations are set quite high after Neon so good luck with that. Just a couple of questions though, was Assassin not being at Neon get explained? Why are Mintos in the tag match if the Hot Wings-Justice League match was for number 1 contendership? And where's Jimmy Blade?

Looks like a good card but the expectations are set quite high after Neon so good luck with that. Just a couple of questions though, was Assassin not being at Neon get explained? Why are Mintos in the tag match if the Hot Wings-Justice League match was for number 1 contendership? And where's Jimmy Blade?

It was down to Redemption as to why Assassin never showed up, not sure whether Tim Strange mentioned it, Jimmy Blade is currently taking time away from wrestling.

Shame about Jimmy Blade

I believe Redemption stated they came out to make an example out of KRIS and it was their night and nobody elses.

Interesting to see how it all pans out in Long benton... Cuffed Chaos includes both Leon and Tim, do you think they will collide?

Shame about Jimmy Blade

I believe Redemption stated they came out to make an example out of KRIS and it was their night and nobody elses.

Interesting to see how it all pans out in Long benton... Cuffed Chaos includes both Leon and Tim, do you think they will collide?

It is a shame about Blade but on the positive side we know that IWF can produce excellent shows without there most experienced members and I think it gave us more of a chance to let the new talent shine, as I dont think TY McFly has ever been in the main event, nor the majority of Redemption and Big Kris, and what a fun match they produced not one person looked out of place.

It should also be noted both members of Hot Wings are in the Cuffed Chaos

Shame about Jimmy Blade

It is a shame about Blade but on the positive side we know that IWF can produce excellent shows without there most experienced members and I think it gave us more of a chance to let the new talent shine, as I dont think TY McFly has ever been in the main event, nor the majority of Redemption and Big Kris, and what a fun match they produced not one person looked out of place.

It should also be noted both members of Hot Wings are in the Cuffed Chaos

I was surprised to learn that it was TY's first main event, overdue. Really impressed with Big Kris though, he seemed to really up his game on the last show in particular. He's taking the push in his stride very well in my opinion.

Archived