IWF Wrestling Cuffed Chaos - Innisfree Social Club, Longbenton

IWF

• Paid Members
Hot wings have been having issues though so they may not be on the same page.

They've been at ends a couple of times on past previous shows.

The ongoing saga of Hot Wings, one of many reasons to go see the IWF.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looking like a good card from what i have read. Does the first post give the rules about the cuffed chaos match? :confused:

It doesn't. The rules are:

- Two men start in the ring, four are handcuffed to the ringposts on the outside.

- At fixed intervals, another competitor is released.

- People are eliminated by pinfall or submission until one remains, the winner.

- No disqualifications and no countouts.

At the IWF we want our fans to support the other northeast promotions aswell. CRW, NEWS,3CW and All Action Wrestling all put on tremendous shows and we recommend any of our fans to go out and watch these shows aswell and keep the Northeast Wrestling Scene Strong.

Thanks again for your support, and we will see you at Cuffed Chaos which is going to be one hell of a night for IWF fans!

IWF

IWF Posted Yesterday, 09:07 PM

At the IWF we want our fans to support the other northeast promotions aswell. CRW, NEWS,3CW and All Action Wrestling all put on tremendous shows and we recommend any of our fans to go out and watch these shows aswell and keep the Northeast Wrestling Scene Strong.

Thanks again for your support, and we will see you at Cuffed Chaos which is going to be one hell of a night for IWF fans!

IWF

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

• Paid Members

IWF - seen several times

CRW - Will be breaking my duck on Sunday

3CW - only in a cross promotional event

AAW - one show in Ashington. Very good

NEWS - not yet, will do though.

Looking forward to this weekend, an action packed couple of days.

Loved the show. Shame I don't have enough left over to go see the CRW shows, but if I only got to see one, I'm glad it was this one.

Results:

Crowd wasn't too big. I headcounted around 70 or so, but more came in after that. It didn't pass 100 though.

Promo-thing featuring Assassin, Big Kris, Tim Strange, Leon Kingdom and Hot Wings (who had a "Conspiracy Victims" sign... written on the back of a Primark bag, leading to many Primark chants.). Didn't follow along very well, but essentially, Assassin doesn't think Kris is ready, Kris thinks he is, Strange says it doesn't matter since he's winning Cuffed Chaos and cashing in tonight, Kingdom smiled and waved and Hot Wings say they're on the same page and that they're victims of conspiracy against them, specifically by putting them in Cuffed Chaos rather than a rematch for the tag gold.

Billy Morrison defeated Jack Flash in the opener, in a good match. Billy is mega over. Probably the second or third biggest pop of the night, honestly. Flash also had a great debut (I think. Not sure if it is or not, really, but it was the first I've ever seen him.), I hope to see him back in IWF soon. Could be a good addition roster. Billy was generally what you can expect from him, he brought it.

Robbie Ryder defeated Adam Christ. Reason for Billy being the second/third biggest pop was because of Ryder. He didn't have a giant initial entry, but by the end of the night, and even after the show, everybody chanted for him. Probably the best match of the night as well, Robbie had his best match I've seen him in, and Adam Christ did some great stuff I haven't seen from him before, including a springboard moonsault. Best part about it? Adam Christ took the piss out of Jeff Hardy, pretending to throw his shirt into the crowd and shouting "NO I'M GOOD LETS DO THIS". Was hilarious. Didn't stop him from looking like a chubby Dolph Ziggler with facepaint though. Didn't catch the name of his follower, however he was pretty hilarious around the ringside as well all match, and added quite a bit of intensity to the match just by being there. Anybody know his name?

Tim Strange managed to win the six man cuffed chaos, and with it, a title shot for whenever he wanted, beating Hot Wings, Lewis Chambers, Leon Kingdom and Katsu. Hot Wings dominated the first half, showing major teamwork over Katsu and Chambers, then both of them tried to get on the same page as Kingdom. Shame they were different books at that point. A chair got introduced, Max somehow thought Brett smacked him with it, arguement, Brett went for the Bretts Prettier, and got shoved into Strange nailing him with a... Wasteland, as Wade Barrett calls it, not sure if Strange has a name for it. Heat was laughing till Katsu rolled him up and eliminated him about ten seconds later. They had a catfight on the outside and to the back, seems the team is done now. Chambers eliminated Kingdom after a sky high falcon arrow, insane move, crowd exploded for it. Strange got Kingdom with his second pin of the night with an Air Raid Crash on him about a minute after Kingdom went out, leaving Katsu vs Strange. Strange smashed Katsu with everything, but he continued to kick out. Everybody wanted him to win, but he finally got put away after getting con-chair-to'd twice while handcuffed. Wrestlers ran out to check on him afterwards as the intermission came in.

Marcus Starr taking on El Valiente/Viliante, as the roster has him was easily the worst match of the night. Wasn't Starrs fault either, he did his thing to a T, and I wouldn't mind seeing him back, but Viliante was weird. He wasn't bad, but essentially everybody on the show was better than him. Viliante won after a move I can't remember. Only thing I can remember much about is Starr taking time to praise America whenever possible. Flash Roberts came out afterwards, tried to recruit both of them to replace Redemption as his clients, both rejected him. GM then announced Flash is still under contract to IWF, and since he doesn't have anybody to manage... he's being demoted to Sound Duty till he finds somebody.

Redback Squared successfully defended the tag team titles over the Justice League and the Minto Brothers in a three way tag. Right side of the room loved the Mintos, other side were pro-Justice League. And then everybody loved them both when they had a dance off. Redbacks didn't join in, certifying that their old antics were things of the past. The match was great, everybody getting a good amount of offense in and everybody looking good at the end of it, the ending being a huge chain of moves ending with a Cutter from T.Y. on one of the Minto Brothers (Nik I believe), but the Redbacks stole the pin. Adam Christ and his follower attacked the faces after the match, with Robbie Ryder making the save (place exploded for him).

Main event was Assassin taking on Big Kris, with Assassin getting the victory after a spear, but it was so close and I legitimately thought Kris was going to win. Going into it, I didn't really know much about the guy. Only remember two of his matches, both of them when he took on CRW in September, and he was good, never got to judge him though. Tonight, I'm a big fan of him. He looked really good and Assassin got shown up big time by just how much Kris took it to him, and Kris looked to have it won via Tick Tick Boom, but Assassin managed to run out of the way and catch a surprise spear. Dudes busted a lot out of each other, just from the top of my head I remember Kris nailing Assassin with a german suplex, which was amazing. After the match, Tim Strange tried to cash in, but Kris and Assassin attacked him, and nailed their big moves to send everybody home happy. Show ended with Assassin shaking hands with Kris, saying they'll never be friends, but he has gained so much respect for him. Loud round of applause for both men, great match. Would have been MOTN if not for Ryder/Christ.

All in all, a great show, really only held back from being fantastic by one match, which was the Viliante/Starr match. Crowd was small, but when they got hot they were on fire. I was the fat kid in the black hat, for anybody who went and curious as to who I was. Why you would be, I don't know.

So yeah. First time I've done a full report like this on something. Hope I managed to describe the night well for those who didn't make it and wanted to know about it.

• Paid Members

Very good report there Stardy.

Few comments.

Jack Flash actually made his debut in a "debut three way dance" at Jarrow, also featuring El Valiente and Marcus Starr. Valiente was mega over at Jarrow, not so much here.

I agree that Starr and El Val was the worst match of the night, I can't pin point why, the crowd just didn't seem into it. At another time the crowd response might have been different, but I don't know. It was the first match after the break so that might have been something to do with it.

First time I've ever seen Billy Morrison win. :thumbsup:

Cuffed Chaos was worth admission alone, great match, managed to guess the correct order of each entrant (I'm sad like that!), the expected split up of Hot Wings happened, I also noticed as well during the match that the faces had no problem going at each other, but the heels tended to team up.

Speaking of Hot Wings, I think I actually started the Primark chant. :laugh:

The Minto's had some great crowd interaction, the kid near where I was sitting loved every minute of it. The dance off was hilarious, especially getting one of the Redbacks to "volunteer".

Main event, very hard hitting match, honestly thought that Kris was getting it last night. Assassin retains, Tim able to cash in, Heel vs Heel at Northern Rumble? we'll have to see.

And one we go to the 28th May.

Nice one IWF, another great show.

Also a big thank you to Tim Strange for coming on AlterNation on Monday to chat to us about the IWF and Cuffed Chaos. Hopefully we'll have Tim back on in the very near future.

Archived