IWF Wrestling Cuffed Chaos - Innisfree Social Club, Longbenton

IWF

I really enjoyed the show last night thought all round was great. I agree that Marcus Starr and Valiante wasn't the best but if there debut was only at neon need to give these kids some time to shine both show potential to be stars of the future.

Show was brilliant from start to finish not the best crowd draw I'd say pushing 100 at the most but the crowd loved each and every minute of the show. Cuffed chaos was brilliant I hope Katsu is alright for the Northern rumble he looked really hurt after the match with Tim Strange (The Miz/Adolf Hitler)

Redemption are looking stronger then ever and can cash in on the IWF TITLE shot at anytime now, Max heat was absolute comedy gold.

Assassin vs Big Kris was a very good hard hitting match, but I honestly thought Tim was going to cash in but instead he got ticked off and speared for his efforts sending the people home happy.

can't wait until the northern rumble, anything can happen there I take it this is there royal rumble

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great show once again. Haven't seen any comments I disagree with yet. Only part of the show that didn't make sense for me was Adam Christ running out after the tag team match, just didn't seem needed after the great match he had with Robbie, the chairshots in the Cuffed Chaos and the great tag match. On a side note from that, both Mintos and TY protected the chair shot a bit and the least likely of all Kitty just took the chairshot to the head, hardcore! I agree the El Valietne and Marcus Starr match was slow and probably the weakest on the card but I think it's taken more of a bashing that it really deserves, solid effort from what we're told are 2 newcomers. Love the money in the bank twist on things and with Assassin's apparent face turn could make this extremely interesting. 2 months seems like a long time for a next show, but I'll be there. Keep up the standard IWF!

• Paid Members

Since it's been spoke about earlier in this thread, here is the Jack Flash / El Valiente / Marcus Starr debut three way from "Kings of Neon" in Jarrow.

Hey, just to let everyone know that I have begun writing a blog giving my take on IWF shows. Some may agree, some may not but that's the fun. Check it out at http://mrhollywood-thegmsoffice.blogspot.com/

Thanks

Mr Hollywood

IWF General Manager

Bookmarked :thumbsup:

Looking back, I was far to harsh on the Viliante/Starr match. It wasn't bad, just the worst in comparison to the rest of the night (and the crowd played a big part in it), and thinking back to the match, Viliante really wasn't that bad, just pretty green. So was Starr, just less so. If they're brand new, then yeah, that was a fine effort. The fans weren't into it though, and that just made it out to be worse than it actually was. Shame. Going from their three way debut with Flash, they're both pretty good actually. Apologies to both of them. Doubt they cared about my comments originally, but whatever.

Also, looking over the roster, I saw Jimmy Blade and Hot Ed were gone. I know Blade's taking a break (or something to that effect), but what happened with Ed? Shame if he's gone already, he was probably one of my favourite guys I'd seen from when I first started going, which was the show he had returned at. Which was only September. Bleh.

Slightly off-topic, does anyone have or know the statistics from the last Northern Rumble? I've searched through UKFF but most've been deleted as it was 2009.

I've just had a browse of the UKFF and alas the original Northern Rumble thread has gone. Not even some browsing/minor stalking of NEWM's profile(who i believe made the original post with all the stats in it) has gave me anything on it.

Archived