the true story of wrestlemania

Flash

It's annoying that its not going to be available till May. I'd of rather watched it in the build up to WrestleMania than after. Would imagine it would garner alot more sales if released before too. Meh

Seeing as I have every Wrestlemania on dvd already, I probably won't be getting this. All the bonus matches I already own. I'm sure the documentary will be good but I only ever watch the documentary part of dvd's once anyway. I'll find it online once it's been released.

• 4 weeks later...

its out in america but im having real trouble finding a download of the documentary. i found a torrent that took 4 hours to download and was fake.

just cant wait until may for the bluray release (which ive preordered) so i dont think its wrong to want to watch it now since i will pay for it.

just thought it would be a nice lead in for mania tonight, but it seems all of the uploads are dead.

• Paid Members
its out in america but im having real trouble finding a download of the documentary. i found a torrent that took 4 hours to download and was fake.

just cant wait until may for the bluray release (which ive preordered) so i dont think its wrong to want to watch it now since i will pay for it.

just thought it would be a nice lead in for mania tonight, but it seems all of the uploads are dead.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but aren't you the guy who has spent years chastising anyone who downloads a torrent? I thought you would insist on your moral superiority because you spent your dole money on original versions, as long as you could find a coupon for a single-digit reduction.

Or have I got it wrong?

On topic: I really enjoyed the documentary. I love anything where the leading talking heads are the people we've never heard of.

As Rob Lowe says, the trailer is really a cherry-picked montage and I'd have loved to see more examples of its type of content in the entire documentary, but it's still greatly enjoyable, especially the parts concentrating on the first handful of Wrestlemanias.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but aren't you the guy who has spent years chastising anyone who downloads a torrent? I thought you would insist on your moral superiority because you spent your dole money on original versions, as long as you could find a coupon for a single-digit reduction.

Or have I got it wrong?

On topic: I really enjoyed the documentary. I love anything where the leading talking heads are the people we've never heard of.

As Rob Lowe says, the trailer is really a cherry-picked montage and I'd have loved to see more examples of its type of content in the entire documentary, but it's still greatly enjoyable, especially the parts concentrating on the first handful of Wrestlemanias.

i still do think its not right to download (to keep) anything that you can buy in a shop. and as ive stated i have already preordered this and so its a case of just not wanting to wait, wwe are still getting my cash.

things have changed a bit now. its not dole money, im on almost 300 a week these days. but i download all sorts of american tv shows as i did back then, but in every case i downloaded, watched and deleted from my pc. i dont download these to burn to dvd and not pay for. its all watch and delete, and buy everything official. thats what i dont have a problem with as it isnt harming anyone. if i lived in america id rarely have to download anything.

anyway thanks for the youtube links previous poster, i shall check it out.

i still do think its not right to download (to keep) anything that you can buy in a shop. and as ive stated i have already preordered this and so its a case of just not wanting to wait, wwe are still getting my cash.

things have changed a bit now. its not dole money, im on almost 300 a week these days. but i download all sorts of american tv shows as i did back then, but in every case i downloaded, watched and deleted from my pc. i dont download these to burn to dvd and not pay for. its all watch and delete, and buy everything official. thats what i dont have a problem with as it isnt harming anyone.

"Illegal downloading is wrong, except when I do it." Fucksake, lad. Even if you did buy every single show you downloaded (which I strongly suspect is bollocks anyway), it doesn't mean you are in the right to download it in the first place. Deleting it after you watch it has absolutely no bearing on the legality or morality of it, I don't know why you think "(to keep)" makes any difference.

LOL The King is right, "I watch then delete" what difference does that make? thats like saying Im going to break into someones house, steal there PS3, but bring it back when Im done playing with it.

As for the story of WM, I watched it last week, its alright, surprised they gave alot of praise to Hogan, he was on the DVD too, I thought the typical WWE ego to forget shit would come into play, like most of their DVD's.

Archived