Ashley Cole a tool once again!

undercover elephant

• Paid Members
Nobody got hurt, the kid is probably glad he got his name in the papers. There was no malice from Cole, he was just messing around and having a laugh, far worse things have occurred from accidents than this, by people with a much better reputation than Cole,

"Sources at Chelsea said: 'Tom screamed as this lead pellet hit him in the side. He was bleeding profusely."

"The News of the World said he wounded the intern who was given medical treatment on the spot, but two days later the wound was still weeping and had to be treated again"

Really? He wasn't injured?

Seems like he was injured enough.

Ashley Cole is an utter cunt of the highest order.

• Paid Members
Nobody got hurt, the kid is probably glad he got his name in the papers. There was no malice from Cole, he was just messing around and having a laugh, far worse things have occurred from accidents than this, by people with a much better reputation than Cole,

e27733.gif

I remember a similar air rifle 'larking' incident at Sunderland which ended up with John Oster inadvertently blinding one of our young players, Mark Maley, in one eye, which IIRC put paid to his football career.

Anyway, Ashley Cole's a 30-year old millionaire fannying about with a fucking air rifle. He strikes me as the sort of pathetic manchild who'd struggle to wipe his own arse without his wife, mam or agent to do it for him. I don't know if this latest incident proves he's a scumbag who should be locked up, but it does prove he's an immature dickhead who needs to grow the fuck up.

Three words: What a TWAT!

He brough an air rifle into the training ground yet he apparently didn't know it was loaded - if it's his air rifle, how could he not know whether it was loaded for not?

Archived