Wrestlemania

bozstar

I think this is the third or fourth 'Wrestlemania *no spoilers*' thread now, lol

i'd like them to do this angle without using HBK till the match at mania. Maybe have him run in and superkick Taker then run back out...or maybe run in and superkick HHH as he realises how taker needs to keep his underfeated streak.

All in all, if anyone is to defeat Taker at mania it doesnt need to be HHH, it needs to be given to someone being pushed, would have been perfect for Lesnar back in the day. But then i can see how this streak is worth more than any title which is why HHH wants to beat him.

Still though, Taker will win and make it 19-0 or 20-0, whatever it is now.

All in all, if anyone is to defeat Taker at mania it doesnt need to be HHH, it needs to be given to someone being pushed, would have been perfect for Lesnar back in the day.

Really? This baffles me, say Lesnar had gone over taker to break the streak in 2003, a year later he fucks off for another career, what a bloody waste that would have been!

For me, if, and thats a very big if, the streak ends, it should be done by a HHH/Cena sort of character. Some one who is on takers level.

Like HBK "retired" Flair, and like Taker "retired" HBK, they were each retired by someone on there level.

All in all, if anyone is to defeat Taker at mania it doesnt need to be HHH, it needs to be given to someone being pushed, would have been perfect for Lesnar back in the day.

Really? This baffles me, say Lesnar had gone over taker to break the streak in 2003, a year later he fucks off for another career, what a bloody waste that would have been!

For me, if, and thats a very big if, the streak ends, it should be done by a HHH/Cena sort of character. Some one who is on takers level.

Ok, i can see your point for the HHH/Cena ending the streak but its hardly like they were booking Lesnars super push KNOWING that he was gonna quit 2 years later. If they knew he was gonna quit so soon then they wouldn't have bothered letting him win the rumble or the title.

Plus I know Taker wont lay down for just about anybody but i think it would be good for the future of WWE if they gave it to someone that wasnt HHH or Cena (who can both quit at any time due to not needing to wrestle anymore/having all the money they'll ever need)

• Paid Members

I don't think the streak will ever end and I don't think there will be any stipulation for the match this year. The match is big enough in it's self to have no stipulation. Undertaker to win Triple H to do the crazy Shawn Michaels thing saying he needs to beat him and next year streak vs Career.

Why have anybody beat Undertaker at Wrestlemania? Like it has been said only people who should do it are people on his level. Cena is on his level but why destroy the streak it is pointless. Undertaker should get to whatever he can wrestle to 22 or 23 I don't think he will get much further then leave with it intact.

They can build someone else up with a streak maybe trying to catch Undertaker. No one will probably ever beat but it will leave a long lasting legacy for everyone to chase.

Very good point, i would very much like the storyline of someone trying to catch up to takers record. Didnt Miz do a 1-0 promo last year? will most likely be 1-1 after facing Cena.

I don't think the streak will ever end and I don't think there will be any stipulation for the match this year. The match is big enough in it's self to have no stipulation. Undertaker to win Triple H to do the crazy Shawn Michaels thing saying he needs to beat him and next year streak vs Career.

Why have anybody beat Undertaker at Wrestlemania? Like it has been said only people who should do it are people on his level. Cena is on his level but why destroy the streak it is pointless. Undertaker should get to whatever he can wrestle to 22 or 23 I don't think he will get much further then leave with it intact.

They can build someone else up with a streak maybe trying to catch Undertaker. No one will probably ever beat but it will leave a long lasting legacy for everyone to chase.

yeah and after taker retires they can all sit around and put some food on the table using the intact streak!

'Fiiiew, at least we didnt change the lie' says Taker. 'Nope, Vince replies, the world is a completely different place now that nobody beat you on that one show'

also it doesnt matter if it stops intact at 20 and somebody wants to beat the record or if it stops at 19 with a loss.. come on now people, its both fucking long.....

Exploit the exploitable for profit.. isnt that prowrestling, somebody beating the streak at last will make so much more usage of the streak then leaving it intact. Even if the push fails or the guy dies the next week in a car crash at least you done something... instead of just giving another record to unde.. I mean Vince.

• Paid Members

yeah and after taker retires they can all sit around and put some food on the table using the intact streak!

'Fiiiew, at least we didnt change the lie' says Taker. 'Nope, Vince replies, the world is a completely different place now that nobody beat you on that one show'

also it doesnt matter if it stops intact at 20 and somebody wants to beat the record or if it stops at 19 with a loss.. come on now people, its both fucking long.....

I think I am getting stupid. I never used to be stupid at least I don't think I did but I just don't get your post.

Are you saying if Undertaker doesn't lose at Wrestlemania the WWE is going to implode and die?

I think I am getting stupid. I never used to be stupid at least I don't think I did but I just don't get your post.

Are you saying if Undertaker doesn't lose at Wrestlemania the WWE is going to implode and die?

I

• Paid Members

Use the streak just don't end it. They can push someone to beat 22 or 23 for nothing. The streak intact will do more for WWE than taking it. It is a goal to achieve. I would hate for someone like Cena to take it, It would not serve him or Taker any purpose. Then who other than Cena takes it.

Triple H will not beat Taker at Wrestlemania if he does I will eat anyones hat on here. Send me the hat and I will video me eating it. Not in one sitting but maybe over a couple of weeks.

Who else, Give someone the rub. So Barret, Sheamus, Miz, Would you really want someone like them to end it. Also where do you go with it after. Does the person who ends it starting going undefeated at Wrestlemania. They would run an angle I beat Taker at Mania then it would just fizz out.

Look at the WWE right now. Sheamus put Triple H on the shelf for 9 months and he is not bothered he has just come back ignored that fact and challenged Taker.

Taker was last seen getting buried alive by Nexus and that has just gone as well. Maybe he was at Smackdown and destroyed The Corre I don't read spoilers and have yet to see Smackdown so maybe he has but probably not.

What I am getting at is Yeah someone beating the Undertaker at Wrestlemania would give them a rub but for how long.

They really should have built another streak for someone maybe Cena years ago. If Cena was on a 10 streak and it was streak vs streak who knows what would have happend but they didn't. Now there is probably no one out there worthy of taking it.

I just don't see the point in ending the streak then it is forgotten about in 6 months. You won't remember the streak in 10 years if it is broken it will remain for a lifetime if kept intact.

Use the streak just don't end it. They can push someone to beat 22 or 23 for nothing. The streak intact will do more for WWE than taking it. It is a goal to achieve. I would hate for someone like Cena to take it, It would not serve him or Taker any purpose. Then who other than Cena takes it.

Triple H will not beat Taker at Wrestlemania if he does I will eat anyones hat on here. Send me the hat and I will video me eating it. Not in one sitting but maybe over a couple of weeks.

Who else, Give someone the rub. So Barret, Sheamus, Miz, Would you really want someone like them to end it. Also where do you go with it after. Does the person who ends it starting going undefeated at Wrestlemania. They would run an angle I beat Taker at Mania then it would just fizz out.

Look at the WWE right now. Sheamus put Triple H on the shelf for 9 months and he is not bothered he has just come back ignored that fact and challenged Taker.

Taker was last seen getting buried alive by Nexus and that has just gone as well. Maybe he was at Smackdown and destroyed The Corre I don't read spoilers and have yet to see Smackdown so maybe he has but probably not.

What I am getting at is Yeah someone beating the Undertaker at Wrestlemania would give them a rub but for how long.

They really should have built another streak for someone maybe Cena years ago. If Cena was on a 10 streak and it was streak vs streak who knows what would have happend but they didn't. Now there is probably no one out there worthy of taking it.

I just don't see the point in ending the streak then it is forgotten about in 6 months. You won't remember the streak in 10 years if it is broken it will remain for a lifetime if kept intact.

Didnt they do the streak v streak angle when Edge and Taker faced off at Wrestlemania 23?

It's been said on here before, but the only way the streak should end is with a Cena heel turn. It would put huge amounts of heat on him, set up several months worth of rematches, and start the long-overdue Cena heel run with a legitimately momentous event that would get lapsed wrestling fans (the ones who drift back to watch Mania every year, but fuck off disappointed shortly afterwards) talking again in a similar way to Hogan's heel turn in '96.

A babyface Cena taking it would be pointless, though (it wouldn't make him look any more superhuman than he already does in the eyes of the kids, and it would hugely alienate the old-school fans), and I don't see any prospects coming through good enough to deserve that sort of rub.

• Paid Members
You've got *no spoilers* but for anyone who has yet to see Raw surely this whole thread kicks off discussing spoilers.

Is it not past said spoiler date. Raw was on Monday if you have not seen it by now your just lazy or couldn't care less about. Also if it says Wrestlemania and you have not seen Raw but have seen the videos about some big return you would probably be best off avoiding a Wrestlemania thread.

Archived