Wrestlemania

bozstar

I've seen Raw and don't mind seeing the thread, I was just thinking about those who might not have. But I forgot what day it was if I'm being honest (thought it was Wednesday) so thought Raw was still fresh, my apologies.

I don't think they're going to add any extra reason other than the streak (for example, Triple H's career). If they want to go with Triple H wanting revenge for his best friend and also break the streak in the process they don't really need any more?

Didnt they do the streak v streak angle when Edge and Taker faced off at Wrestlemania 24?

No. And quite rightly so too, considering that he was a loser at WM23.

Did Edge not get round that saying it was in the Money in the Bank match?

I could have swore that in the build up to them facing each other at Mania 24 Edge went on about it being streak vs streak.

Didnt they do the streak v streak angle when Edge and Taker faced off at Wrestlemania 24?

I could have swore that in the build up to them facing each other at Mania 24 Edge went on about it being streak vs streak.

You're right, he did. They just completely ignored his loss the year before, though, I don't think he even tried to get around it.

You're right, he did. They just completely ignored his loss the year before, though, I don't think he even tried to get around it.

As stupid as that it it doesnt surprise me that they just ignored the loss.

Was that the MOTB where Edge took a big fall and ''broke a ladder in half' on the outside and got the stretcher treatment?

If so, he well could have blagged that away, especially as a Heel.

Was that the MOTB where Edge took a big fall and ''broke a ladder in half' on the outside and got the stretcher treatment?

If so, he well could have blagged that away, especially as a Heel.

Aye it was, but as far as I can remember, there was no sense of blagging involved, it wasn't mentioned. Undertaker isn't the sort of character that can come down and point it out, which is fair enough, but I don't think the commentators or anyone did so. It just seemed weird.

Archived