MASSIVE BCW NEWS !

BCWrestling

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BCW have been in negotiations over the past few weeks to bring to scotland a major wrestling legend and today can confirm ...

THE DEAL IS DONE AND HE IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why did you rip off the 1PW vid for Kevin Nash? =\ A photo of the announcement would have been just as good.

Good news that a Scottish company's bringing in an established name though.

• Paid Members
BCW have been in negotiations over the past few weeks to bring to scotland a major wrestling legend and today can confirm ...

Why did you rip off the 1PW vid for Kevin Nash? =\ A photo of the announcement would have been just as good.

To be fair, the footage is from various other promotions such as WWE, WCW, and TNA. One Pro Wrestling is the least of BCW's worries.

To be fair, the footage is from various other promotions such as WWE, WCW, and TNA. One Pro Wrestling is the least of BCW's worries.

Silly Khemical.

Notice anything?

Khemical I think you shouldn't just automatically throw in your 2 cents ;)

• Paid Members

Silly Khemical.

Notice anything?

That wasn't the video originally linked...

Silly Khemical.

Notice anything?

That wasn't the video originally linked...

What are you on about you spanner? It's the same video as the BCW video only the BCW video has a slightly different intro.

This is a big steal for BCW. Perhaps the biggest name they've ever had.

• Paid Members
What are you on about you spanner? It's the same video as the BCW video only the BCW video has a slightly different intro.

This is a big steal for BCW. Perhaps the biggest name they've ever had.

The original post by BCW has been edited. I presume to change the video link, because when I viewed the video shortly after the topic was created, it was a different montage; nothing to do with 1PW's video.

Understand now?

Archived