Impressed with TNA

rocky64

Have to say i've been really impressed with TNA recently since they returned to TV.

Showing footage from the tours they've been on is making them look like a proper proffessional outfit and is giving them a real big time feel.

In addition there using it correctly to continue the build up with fueds and storylines. The camera angles on xplosion aswell are really good and i like the new feel to it. It's nice to see them finally doing things properly and differently and hope that they use the new camera angles on impact.

However it's also in someways made impact look really shabby in that tv studio and they really need to get in front of a proper audience. I also feel theyve had a lucky escape with the aborted MEM and there finally making ground.

On a side note anyone else get frustrated with xplosion recapping impact right after impact???

I agree. Impact and Xplosion has been consistently good since they returned to Challenge, the shows are full of great wrestling, hooking storylines, hot women, everything you could ask for. I hope they keep up the good work, becuase it so refreshing compared to Raw's downhill product.

TNA's been on a real role since the end of last year in my eyes. You've got a good point about the MEM aborted storyline being a lucky escape, Fortune have breathed new life into TNA and there's a great bunch of main eventers on the roster. I hope the good ratings in the US continue and a product similar to the one we've been getting of late continues. Also, I was at the Manchester show on the tour two weeks ago, was the best show I have attended....magic.

The bits with Rob Van Dam in Europe and Japan were really fun to watch, becuase they were so different to anything that has ever been done on wrestling TV shows before. I hope they bring them back soon, and the house show match on Xplosion was interesting as well.

I have to agree. What I've seen so far has been very good and I'm hooked on TNA again after stopping watching six months ago. The Immortal storyline might not have covered any new ground but it has re-energised the product and the Main Event Mafia not coming in was probably a blessing in disguise because this storyline should be used to get guys like Styles, Kazarian and Beer Money over.

I've always been a WWE guy and while I don't exactly think their product is bad, the unpredictability factor isn't there anymore and TNA are starting to get very good at bringing that into play. They've got a lot going for them and while its very unlikely that they're gonna be close competitors with WWE, they've got all the tools to have a better product if everything clicks into place.

I just hope Russo manages to finish this Immortal vs Fortune feud properly because I don't think one of his stable wars has had a definitive ending yet.

• Paid Members

Douglas Williams seems to have lost some momentum since he dropped the TV title. Now Beer Money are faces, it wouldnt be a bad idea to turn Doug and reform the British Invasion. They were ace and what was cool about their breakup was they never turned on each other and they still occasionally have onscreen contact. Refreshing to see a team breakup and not be at each others throats and have about 60 matches in the space of a month like what usually happens.

Whats been going on with the Doug Williams AJ feud havent wacthed impact since it went off bravo

AJ got injured so Abyss took his spot in the TV title match at Genesis. Abyss defeated Williams with the help of AJ. However, nothing really came of this and Abyss was killed by Janice paralysing him from the neck down a few weeks ago and AJ and Fortune have turned face. Last I saw of Williams on impact he was back wrestling with the X division. On the recent UK tour the British Invasion were back together though so if thats the future of Williams I think we've seen the last of the AJ-Williams feud. I'm just grateful for the few class matches they had.

I normally really enjoy TNA but think its starting to get a bit crap. Team 3D were kinda entertaining with their tag gimick but I couldn't give a flying about them in a singles feud and the pope and samoa joe getting dragged in has hurt them in my opinion. Not sure what Scott Steiner coming back offers and that Crimson guy has a weird look about him. Immortal have gone from the main power to being the minority. Surely itmakes sense for the heels to have the numbers. Hopefully its just building to something bigger and better.

I normally really enjoy TNA but think its starting to get a bit crap. Team 3D were kinda entertaining with their tag gimick but I couldn't give a flying about them in a singles feud and the pope and samoa joe getting dragged in has hurt them in my opinion. Not sure what Scott Steiner coming back offers and that Crimson guy has a weird look about him. Immortal have gone from the main power to being the minority. Surely itmakes sense for the heels to have the numbers. Hopefully its just building to something bigger and better.

Crimson could be a massive star if used right although i know deep down he will drop down the ranks and we'll be forced to endure him tagging with red.

Scott Stiener is more over on his worst day then the majority of the roster, he's fresh and is entertaining as hell. His tna runs have always been fun and i think a nice upper mid card run to get people over would be great. but i personally think he'd be better on the side of immortal now to get youngsters over.having him turn in a month or two would also open the door to stiener vs angle again which is always fun and hopefully he can once again get joe over at some point.

Although my days of loving joe have gone hes been so misbooked and un-entertaing for so long its disturbing. they clearly need to take him off tv to freshen him up his feud with pope sucks and does nothing for either of them.

And yeah immortal do need to get recruiting other then the hardys and jarrett do they have anyone you actually want to watch???

Archived