Booker T Interview

liverpool1

Wasnt sure where to post this but I thought I would anyway. It was recorded before he returned at the Rumble but he talks about a lot of interesting stuff including the WCW v WWE angle, his backstage altercation with Batista, his WWE and TNA career and the time he called Hogan the N word on PPV amongst other things. He comes across as a really funny, smart and cool guy in it.

http://www.diehardprowrestling.com/2011/01...-with-booker-t/

Class interview. He essentially left TNA to fuck his wife and get her pregnant! What a guy! This guy must be a god damn sexual tyrannosaurus if working for TNA 3 dates a month is still getting in the way of getting his wife up the stick.

Must be all that chewing tobacco.

• Paid Members
I know he's only been on once, but i'm not really liking Booker T as an announcer much. I reckon Big Daddy Cool would be much better at it.

I thought he was alright, even funny at times, but his voice is distinctively low as far as commentators go. It might just be me, but it didn't sound like it gelled too well. Time could fix that, I suppose.

I know he's only been on once, but i'm not really liking Booker T as an announcer much. I reckon Big Daddy Cool would be much better at it.

I thought he was alright, even funny at times, but his voice is distinctively low as far as commentators go. It might just be me, but it didn't sound like it gelled too well. Time could fix that, I suppose.

Yeah, I found it slightly ironic how Michael Cole mentioned that he couldn't understand Drew McIntyre, yet I was having distinct trouble understanding the Bookmeister.

Just watched the interview, it wasn't that good. He's a bit thick sometimes, that Booker T. "The WWE have had hundreds of years of experience." "If you do it right, it can't go wrong." Reminds me of his showing on The Weakest Link all those years ago.

You know what he meant by that right? Assuming he did mean it by this. Collectively all the people working behind the scenes like Steamboat, Briscoe, Patterson and Double A all have years and years of experience. Tally them all up and it probably does venture into the hundreds.

Archived