Former WWE developmental wrestler commits suicide.

Snitsky's back acne

Seen on numerous sites....

According to friends of former WWE developmental wrestler Shawn McGrath (a/k/a "Badseed" Shawn Osborne), he committed suicide on Wednesday. He was 34 years old.

Former WWE talent Stacy Carter (a/k/a Miss Kitty and The Kat) posted a suicide note on her Facebook account claimed to be from McGrath prior to his death.

In the aforementioned message, McGrath explained that recent events in his personal life and his inability to fulfill his WWE dream contributed to his decision to end his life.

"The lack of relationship I have had with my parents and siblings since my childhood along with the end of my WWE dream have also contributed," McGrath wrote.

McGrath claimed he made the decision while sober as he's never been a 'drug guy'.

"The only drug I have in my system is Zoloft and it

I read the first paragraph, would anyone have actually thought he'd commit suicide over a football game? Meh. Never heard of him before, don't really care. Bit shameless posting the note on Facebook for all to see, I'm pretty sure he didn't want the entire world to read his final thoughts.

Sounded like he had put a lot of thought in to this and sincerely wanted to check out. Fair play to him, though it is a shame that he felt that the solution to his woes and trust issues was to shut himself down.

RIP.

Archived