KN web site re-launched

LozUK666

Kendo Nagasaki's web site has now been re-launched with lots of new updates, revisions, additions, and news of further important events and developments. Also we are giving away A2 Limited Edition Poster "Images Of Nagasaki" by Paul Yates and A5 Picture of Kendo and Atlantis, taken at Kendo's Retreat.

Free Of Charge to the first 100 requests if you want one, just email your name and address to admin@kendonagasaki.org

Go to www.kendonagasaki.org where you can see these items in the shop section.

• Paid Members
Isn't much to loo at sadly. 1999 style fansite

Khemical would Make you a great one for a few notes.

OK, I heard that and I'll bite...

To be honest, I remember coming across this site in secondary school (so about five years ago) and it hasn't changed. Am I missing something...?

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone actually care about this guy anymore? I mean, he's a legend and all, but he's been out of wrestling for a long time.

Only for a couple of years since his last matches.

Sure, but how many matches did he have? What I mean is, he's been out of the spotlight for a significant amount of time for so long, I doubt people give a damn.

Considering I saw plenty of people at those few return matches who had travelled specifically for him, including the LDN show in Wolves that drew 850, I'd say plenty do. Maybe not lots of people on here, but there are a lot of wrestling fans who exist outside of the online wrestling community, and Kendo proved that at least as of his comeback that he could still draw.

Archived