A stark reminder

VINIKAMA

I don't really post on here much or start threads. I just wanted to post up a stark reminder for the other workers on the board and fans that watch wrestling/come to the shows the risks that the boys take.

A worker i was lucky enough to train with and wrestle over in Florida, Mike Laboska who wrestled under the name Johnny Armani, tooka bad bump last night on show. I'e spoke to some of the boys from the school but noone can clarify the exact nature. Mike had to be revived in the ring and has since been unconscious in the ICU. Fortunately at the last check there was no sign of swelling on the brain.

Please keep him in your thoughts.

I know this may not be as relevant to you as it is to me but i'm sure he would appreciate it.

Thanks

Vinnie

That's awful news Vinnie, I'm very sorry to hear that, I will definetly keep Mike in my thoughts and prayers and wish a very speedy recovery for him. I'll obviously keep all of his family and friends in my thoughts and prayers too. Please keep us up to date, hopefully it won't be long until you're replying with good news.

That's awful news Vinnie, I'm very sorry to hear that, I will definetly keep Mike in my thoughts and prayers and wish a very speedy recovery for him. I'll obviously keep all of his family and friends in my thoughts and prayers too. Please keep us up to date, hopefully it won't be long until you're replying with good news.

I can't work out whether you're taking the piss or not.

Sorry, what?! I haven't a clue why you would think that, that's a disgusting and nasty thing to say and I am totally offended by you even thinking that, why the hell would I be taking the piss? What the hell made you even think I was taking the piss?!

If you look through any of my posts anywhere else in this forum you will see that I have never taken the piss out of anyone on here nevermind doing it in a situation like this.

Sorry, what?! I haven't a clue why you would think that, that's a disgusting and nasty thing to say and I am totally offended by you even thinking that, why the hell would I be taking the piss? What the hell made you even think I was taking the piss?!

If you look through any of my posts anywhere else in this forum you will see that I have never taken the piss out of anyone on here nevermind doing it in a situation like this.

The repeated 'thoughts and prayers' clich

I may not know the guy personally but that's still a terrible thing to happen to anybody. I hope he makes a full recovery and gets back to doing what he enjoys.

Hey guys, just got word that he's at bayfront hospital in florida and breathing on his own.

I'm glad to hear he's breathing on his own now, Vinikama.

Archived