A stark reminder

VINIKAMA

Glad to hear things are looking better and he's able to breathe on his own.

Yeah I see from past threads that it is possible that some people on here would take the piss in threads like this and it is totally immoral to do that but as I've said look through any of my 500+ posts and you'll not see me ever do anything like that which makes it even more baffling for me to try and understand why this guy has decided to point me out and question me like that. And thanks Richie and Andrew, I suppose it does show the kind of person this KillerTwist guy is if he doesn't even apologise and tries to make it out that I'm over reacting with his sarcastic "calm down" comments. I think the fact that he hasn't even wished Mike well in this thread, yet he decided it was important to write a post trying to question me wishing him well and has tried to get a response out of me with his sarcastic comments, telling me to "calm down" shows that he is a bit of a wind up merchant, either that or he is just someone who can't apologise when he knows he's in the wrong. Anyway that's it now.

• Moderators

If people didn't always post such over the top, hyperbole, cliched comments, then people wouldn't end up taking the piss.

Feel feel to get totally offended and accuse me of being morally corrupt over the above.

I hope Mike Laboska makes a full recovery.

• Paid Members
Says a lot about the folk on here that its not outwith the realms of possibility that they would take the piss in a thread like this.

It's not "on here", it's THE INTERNET. It's a world of anonimity and it's full of people saying things they wouldn't IRL. It's a shame but it's to be expected.

Anyway, good luck to the guy who was hurt, whoever he is. Hope he bounces back.

• Paid Members
That's awful news Vinnie, I'm very sorry to hear that, I will definetly keep Mike in my thoughts and prayers and wish a very speedy recovery for him. I'll obviously keep all of his family and friends in my thoughts and prayers too. Please keep us up to date, hopefully it won't be long until you're replying with good news.

I thought you were some what taking the piss as well i wouldn't have thought to look ovr your last 500 post to see if you were or not. In the make me a better thread or person the Khemical thing he stated it was hard to make emotions over the interent or something to that effect what you said portrayed to me it was sarcastic. Rather then let this get out of hand and this just becomes another flaming thread why not just be the bigger man and leave it alone.

You cleared up the fact that you were not being a piss taking cunt the best sorry your going to get is "calm down dear" this is a forum not a fucking court and you are not the judge man up you tree hugging hippy and stop crying over nothing. Your post was a tad confusing you have now cleared it up end of.

I hope Mike Laboska makes a full recovery it just shows you how dangerous this Sport is even for those who are well trained.

That's awful news Vinnie, I'm very sorry to hear that, I will definetly keep Mike in my thoughts and prayers and wish a very speedy recovery for him. I'll obviously keep all of his family and friends in my thoughts and prayers too. Please keep us up to date, hopefully it won't be long until you're replying with good news.

I thought you were some what taking the piss as well i wouldn't have thought to look ovr your last 500 post to see if you were or not. In the make me a better thread or person the Khemical thing he stated it was hard to make emotions over the interent or something to that effect what you said portrayed to me it was sarcastic. Rather then let this get out of hand and this just becomes another flaming thread why not just be the bigger man and leave it alone.

You cleared up the fact that you were not being a piss taking cunt the best sorry your going to get is "calm down dear" this is a forum not a fucking court and you are not the judge man up you tree hugging hippy and stop crying over nothing. Your post was a tad confusing you have now cleared it up end of.

I hope Mike Laboska makes a full recovery it just shows you how dangerous this Sport is even for those who are well trained.

So who made YOU the judge then?

The guy was wrongly pulled over for being called sarcastic on what is a reasonably sensitive thread, and the guy has the right to defend himself.

• Paid Members
Don't make me say it to you too.

So who made YOU the judge then?

The guy was wrongly pulled over for being called sarcastic on what is a reasonably sensitive thread, and the guy has the right to defend himself.

shutupcf8.gif

AAAAAnyway back on track. Just got a message. Mike is awake and responsive and touch wood seemingly through the worst.

Really glad to hear that Vinnie, hope he has a speedy recovery now. Also my apologies for any of my involvement in the derailment of this thread.

Archived