Biggest Anti-climax Of 2010

tiger_rick

Biggest Anti-climax Of 2010  

135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Bret vs Vince at 'Mania.

That specific moment had absolutely no redeeming features.

At least Hart returning had a couple of good moments, like him with HBK, and him with Vince etc, but that actual match .. awful.

Even Cena's 'firing' had the great 'goodbye' speech, arguably his best promo in quite some time.

I wouldn't say it was the biggest Anti-climax at all though, just about nobody was expecting it to be any good whatsoever.

For something that had been built up as something potential for as long as that had, it really was.

And 'not expecting it to be good' compared to what we got .. yeah, it was like a million times worse. From the family involvement, to the million never-ending chair shots, it was just booked absolutely terribly.

• Paid Members

From what I recall of Bret Vs Vince there was just no atmosphere for it. I wasn't expecting a mat classic or anything, but what we got was just baffling and enjoyable and it had total apathy from the fans compared to what it could or should have had.

Bret vs Vince was just terrible and I do think it was worse than I had imagined it would ever be. It just seemed like they went out of their way to book it in the worst way possible.

That said, its not the biggest anti-climax: John Cena as a member of Nexus had the potential to be one of the most interesting stories in years and years and they managed to botch it even in spite of some of Cena's best ever mike work and an interested audience. That gets my vote.

Edited by TheBigBoot