Worlds Strongest Man 2010

BigJag

• Paid Members

Pudz is concentrating his training on MMA as far as I know. He is helping to train a stable of strongmen however,mostly Polish countrymen. He was a special guest/coach at the Giants live event in Wembley this year.

Cheers for the torrent heads up Gauntley. A very happy new year to you all.

Just went to UK Nova. Sadly I don't have a login. Any invites knocking about?

They don't do invites but just keep checking, when I first tried to sign up last week it was full but then 2 hours later it let me in. They've also got the UK Strongest Man episodes Bravo showed on christmas day.

Pudz is concentrating his training on MMA as far as I know. He is helping to train a stable of strongmen however,mostly Polish countrymen. He was a special guest/coach at the Giants live event in Wembley this year.

And to me, he looked noticably slimmer than a year ago, i'm pretty sure he's called strongman quits.

• Paid Members

And to me, he looked noticably slimmer than a year ago, i'm pretty sure he's called strongman quits.

Apparently the day after the Sylvia fight. Pudz appeared at the Bodypower show at the NEC. He held a press conference and made it clear that he was going to concentrate his training on MMA. He supposedly came across very humble after the Sylvia fight. Not sure how his MMA career has gone since. Didn't he have a disgrace of a fight against Butterbean? Butterbean apparently took a dive.

• Paid Members
I've no idea about it being repeated anywhere but UK Nova has torrents for all 5 heats and the final.

I've managed to get Heat 1, 3,5, and the final off UK Nova. Can't seem to find heats 2 and 4 though.

Anyone know where I can find them.

I find youtube really annoying. So would like to avoid that if possible.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Finally got round to watching the WSM 2010 final. My god Zavickas has some stupidly strong Shoulders. No one should be able to press 210kg overhead that easily.

For some reason Bravo edited the final down again. They did it with the 2009 final also. Seems silly when the heats were all an hour long.

Thanks again for the links Gauntley.

Archived