• Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

SOUTHSIDE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT

present

notorious.png

27TH MAY 2012 - DOORS 4.45 - SHOW 5.30

reneup.jpg

We really are trying to deliver the very best shows you can see in the UK today and this time we have delivered former WWE star Rene Dupree , the youngest man to ever win a belt in WWE. Also TNA star Doug Williams is back in Southside. One of the most successful ever Brits winning various belts in TNA as well as wrestling for ROH and in Japan. Joining him is fellow TNA star Mark Haskins who will take on ITV's Take me out star Marty Scurll in Marty's first defense of the brand new Speed King belt. also we will have our very first 6 man match to crown a Money in the bank winner.

boneramp.jpg

SOUTHSIDE TITLE MATCH

T-BONE

• Paid Members

present

notorious.png

reneup.jpg

We really are trying to deliver the very best shows you can see in the UK today and this time we have delivered former WWE star Rene Dupree , the youngest man to ever win a belt in WWE. Also TNA star Doug Williams is back in Southside. One of the most successful ever Brits winning various belts in TNA as well as wrestling for ROH and in Japan. Joining him is fellow TNA star Mark Haskins who will take on ITV's Take me out star Marty Scurll in Marty's first defense of the brand new Speed King belt. also we will have our very first 6 man match to crown a Money in the bank winner.

boneramp.jpg

SOUTHSIDE TITLE MATCH

T-BONE

• Paid Members
Whats this venue like to get to by public transport? It isn't that bad a train journey to that area from London but where is the venue from the train station? What train station would I want to get off at? Walkable, bus or taxi?

Really easy , 15 minute walk or there is a taxi rank at the train station.

Also for anyone driving the venue is only 1 minute from the A1M motorway so easy to get to from the North or South ;)

• Paid Members

present

notorious.png

reneup.jpg

boneramp.jpg

SOUTHSIDE TITLE MATCH

T-BONE

Any front row left? I really, really wanna go to this show now.....

Yes buddy - also tag match announced on Facebook and still more to come
It is tempting.... and shaping up nicely :thumbsup: PREDATORS :thumbsup:

• Paid Members

MATCH ANNOUNCEMENT 7

KRIS TRAVIS v STIXX

After various interference by House of Pain in Kris Travis matches at Risky Business he promptly repaid the favour by helping T-Bone retain his belt and undoing Stixx's masterplan of destroying Southside from within. Both men have scores to settle with each other which is destined to be a brutal encounter.

Archived