SOUTHSIDE present - TWO SHOWS IN ONE DAY - 10th Oct - SHEFFIELD

Southside crew

Is this a first time ever match? I know it's not a regular pairing to begin with, but off the top of my head I can't think of any times I've ever seen it advertised to take place.EDIT: Quick google shows this match did take place back in June 2006. But both these guys have come such a LONG way since that time.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Is this a first time ever match? I know it's not a regular pairing to begin with, but off the top of my head I can't think of any times I've ever seen it advertised to take place.EDIT: Quick google shows this match did take place back in June 2006. But both these guys have come such a LONG way since that time.

A long time coming , Kris Travis once said in an interview that he believes that Stixx taught him more than any other trainer when Stixx was head trainer at the NBW academy , well it's been a long time coming !

Ah the last DPW show I went too was the March 2010 show so I wasn't aware of that result.Finally went ahead and booked tickets for my first SWE Cambridge show. Scurll vs Haskins is going to steal the show and is the match I'm most looking forward to seeing. T-Bone and Brown and are going to have a great heavyweight battle. I've loved the Ligero/Dragon feud so far and the grudge match has been built up really well, so good to the point that I'm glad that mask vs mask match that looked likely at the beginning of the year hasn't come to pass seen as there's still mileage in this feud yet. Travis vs Stixx should be good, the Tag match and Dupree/Spud sound a lot of fun and the MITB match should provide a decent spectacle.

• Paid Members

Ah the last DPW show I went too was the March 2010 show so I wasn't aware of that result.Finally went ahead and booked tickets for my first SWE Cambridge show. Scurll vs Haskins is going to steal the show and is the match I'm most looking forward to seeing. T-Bone and Brown and are going to have a great heavyweight battle. I've loved the Ligero/Dragon feud so far and the grudge match has been built up really well, so good to the point that I'm glad that mask vs mask match that looked likely at the beginning of the year hasn't come to pass seen as there's still mileage in this feud yet. Travis vs Stixx should be good, the Tag match and Dupree/Spud sound a lot of fun and the MITB match should provide a decent spectacle.

You managed to get the last 2 front rows buddy :)All 52 front row tickets sold out , 2nd row selling quickly for only

You managed to get the last 2 front rows buddy :)All 52 front row tickets sold out , 2nd row selling quickly for only

I will be making my way to this after all, yay. Just waiting on a response from someone else to see if I will be getting 1 ticket or 2! Ticket purchased, just the one unfortunately. Are physical tickets sent out or do you just show a paypal receipt on the door?

• Paid Members

I will be making my way to this after all, yay. Just waiting on a response from someone else to see if I will be getting 1 ticket or 2! Ticket purchased, just the one unfortunately. Are physical tickets sent out or do you just show a paypal receipt on the door?

Sent out matey , it should be with you by tuesday :)

• Paid Members

I will be making my way to this after all, yay. Just waiting on a response from someone else to see if I will be getting 1 ticket or 2!

Ticket purchased, just the one unfortunately. Are physical tickets sent out or do you just show a paypal receipt on the door?

Recieved today thanks. Second row isnt highlighted on it though, will this cause me any problems?

• Paid Members
I will be making my way to this after all, yay. Just waiting on a response from someone else to see if I will be getting 1 ticket or 2!

Ticket purchased, just the one unfortunately. Are physical tickets sent out or do you just show a paypal receipt on the door?

Recieved today thanks. Second row isnt highlighted on it though, will this cause me any problems?

Sorry , was a tad hungover . All front and second row are reserved with names on seats :)

Archived