SOUTHSIDE present - TWO SHOWS IN ONE DAY - 10th Oct - SHEFFIELD

Southside crew

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Tickets for this show have they sold out for front row as of yet as me and my mate will come definately :)

When I checked Monday we had 10 Front Row's left , luckily now we are using a bigger ring we can now have 46 front row as before front row had always sold out 3 weeks before.

• Paid Members
Glad to see Janey B getting a title shot. Looking forward to the show.

How many more matches are left to announce? :)

tbh I have had a bit of a headache due to the Jemma Palmer situation but will give a full run down by Sunday.

And in other news ....... there have been some developments on the rubber chicken !

• Paid Members

SOUTHSIDE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT

present

1st ANNIVERSARY SHOW

THIS WILL BE OUR BIGGEST MOST AMAZING SHOW TO DATE !

Priory centre, St Neots, Cambridgeshire, PE19 2BH - 6th November 2011

Doors 4.45pm - Show 5.30pm

SOUTHSIDE TITLE MATCH

BURRIDGE

• Paid Members

TAG TEAM MATCH ANNOUNCEMENT

After numerous attacks on both El Ligero and Robbie X by the mysterious Ego Dragon we granted a tag team match so that the high flying duo can have the chance to exact some revenge . We can now announce that Ego Dragon's partner for the night will be the Tyneside Titan Lowthian. The evil duo delivered a nasty attack on El Ligero at Retribution 2 and we recently were given a fan video of the attack.

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F...KxcRUwDGTYTteWA

• Paid Members

Hey guys

Just to let you know that because we are now using a bigger ring we still have 4 front row tickets left.

We also have 6 2nd row tickets left and with well into triple figures in pre sales it is looking like yet another amazing ram jammed show.

Ben

Any more updates?

Also whats this Jemma Palmer situation? Have I missed something?

A few posts above buddy - sorry.

Just the "I'm sure she won't be seen in a ring for a while" and these "other commitments". It just sounds more seriousthan if she had just taken another booking thats all, I hope everything is ok.

Any more updates?

Also whats this Jemma Palmer situation? Have I missed something?

A few posts above buddy - sorry.

Just the "I'm sure she won't be seen in a ring for a while" and these "other commitments". It just sounds more seriousthan if she had just taken another booking thats all, I hope everything is ok.

It's nothing "serious" per se, it's just as a result of her post Big Brother fame making her (understandably) temporarily unavailable to the wrestling community.

Courtesy of http://www,EVEwrestling.com

PRO-WRESTLING:EVE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH THIS SUNDAY AT SOUTHSIDE!

JennyvJaney.jpg

'The Female Fight Machine' Jenny Sjodin is set to defend her Pro-Wrestling:EVE Championship against EVE's resident crime fighter Super Janey B this Sunday (November 6) at Southside Wrestling Entertainment's big 1 year anniversary show at The Priory Centre in St Neots, Cambridgeshire.

Super Janey B is rolling into this contest on a wave of momentum following a win over Em Jay at the last EVE taping and having defeated recent EVE Championship challenger Rhia O'Reilly at the last Southside event 'Retribution II' in a Pro-Wrestling:EVE Guest Match!

The reigning Pro-Wrestling:EVE Champion Jenny Sjodin is also at the top of her game following recent victories over April Davids and the future Japanese Hall Of Famer Emi Sakura at the recent EVE V Ice Ribbon tapings in Nottingham, however Super Janey B has the home field advantage here having previously competed and gained a victory in front of the Southside fans. Additionally, if the rumours pertaining to the real identity of Super Janey B are true then Jenny is also giving up 5 years of experience too and the blue and white clad hero could very well be flying away from St Neots with the Pro-Wrestling:EVE Championship!

Pro-Wrestling:EVE are excited to be bringing this match to Southside Wrestling Entertainment's huge One Year Anniversary show and we encourage fans of all styles of professional wrestling to make their way to The Priory Centre in St Neots, Cambridgeshire this coming Sunday (6/11/11).

Below is the full details of the upcoming event courtesy of Southside Wrestling Entertainment themselves!

SOUTHSIDE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT

present

1st ANNIVERSARY SHOW

THIS WILL BE OUR BIGGEST MOST AMAZING SHOW TO DATE !

Priory centre, St Neots, Cambridgeshire, PE19 2BH - 6th November 2011 Doors 4.45pm - Show 5.30pm Tickets available on the door or in advance from www.NBW-Southside.com

SOUTHSIDE TITLE MATCH BURRIDGE

Archived