SOUTHSIDE present - TWO SHOWS IN ONE DAY - 10th Oct - SHEFFIELD

Southside crew

Any more updates?

Also whats this Jemma Palmer situation? Have I missed something?

A few posts above buddy - sorry.

Just the "I'm sure she won't be seen in a ring for a while" and these "other commitments". It just sounds more seriousthan if she had just taken another booking thats all, I hope everything is ok.

It's nothing "serious" per se, it's just as a result of her post Big Brother fame making her (understandably) temporarily unavailable to the wrestling community.

She was on Big Brother?! How the hell did I miss that?!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Any more updates?

Just the "I'm sure she won't be seen in a ring for a while" and these "other commitments". It just sounds more seriousthan if she had just taken another booking thats all, I hope everything is ok.

It's nothing "serious" per se, it's just as a result of her post Big Brother fame making her (understandably) temporarily unavailable to the wrestling community.

She only went in last month and left last week. Check it out on FIVE's Youtube channel. Her sister, Faye Palmer aka Darcy Steele is still in the house.

• Paid Members
Any more updates?

She only went in last month and left last week. Check it out on FIVE's Youtube channel. Her sister, Faye Palmer aka Darcy Steele is still in the house.

Basically Jemma has a lot more avenue's open to her at the moment and it's a case of strike now while the iron is hot hence why I think her wrestling career will be put on the back burner for a bit . Good luck to her I say and I was her I would do the exact same thing !

Any more updates?

Basically Jemma has a lot more avenue's open to her at the moment and it's a case of strike now while the iron is hot hence why I think her wrestling career will be put on the back burner for a bit . Good luck to her I say and I was her I would do the exact same thing !

Is Big Brother still on?!?!?! I thought it was a Summer thing. I haven't really paid any attention now I don't have Davina to ogle haha. Fair play to her though, you can't really blame her, that sort of fame doesn't last so she should make the most of it and hopefully carry some interest in to her wrestling off the back of it.

• Paid Members
Any more updates?

Is Big Brother still on?!?!?! I thought it was a Summer thing. I haven't really paid any attention now I don't have Davina to ogle haha. Fair play to her though, you can't really blame her, that sort of fame doesn't last so she should make the most of it and hopefully carry some interest in to her wrestling off the back of it.

ohhhhhhh Davina - i miss you ;)

I'm surprised more people aren't getting hyped about the Travis/Kirby 2 out of 3 falls. I'm as excited for that as I am the main event.

me too , esp considering it was match of the year last year - anyone ?

Should be a cracker. Shame it's not different stipulations per fall ;)

• Paid Members
Looking forward to the show, think the Travis/Kirby match will be a cracker.

Just got a question to ask is the train station far from the venue? Thanks.

It's about a mile and a half , maybe less than that. I reckon I could walk it in about 15 minutes or its a 2-3 minute taxi ride. There is a taxi rank at the train station.

Archived