Southside crew

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

NBW - SOUTHSIDE

present

1st ANNIVERSARY SHOW

THIS WILL BE OUR BIGGEST MOST AMAZING SHOW TO DATE !!!!!!

Priory centre, St Neots, Cambridgeshire, PE19 2BH - 6th November 2011

Doors 4.45pm - Show 5.30pm

SOUTHSIDE TITLE MATCH

- - - - - - - - v T-BONE

After winning the no1 contender match at NOTORIOUS against Cameron Kraze T-Bone will be taking on the winner of MVK v Burridge at RETRIBUTION 2. We are sure that whoever his opponent is T-bone will be putting every effort into becoming the new Southside Champion. He picked up an impressive win over CJ Banks at MENACE TO SOCIETY and we have another tough opponent for him at the next show. Will T-bone have what it takes , we guess on November the 6th we will find out !

2010 MATCH OF THE YEAR REMATCH

KRIS TRAVIS v MARTIN KIRBY

BEST OF 3 FALLS

After tearing down the house last year at PW101 and being voted uk match of the year 2010 , Project Ego are once again ready to do battle with each other ! With out a doubt 2 of the top talents in the country , we have waited a long time to have this match on Southside with this in fact being the third time it has been booked. Both wrestlers are determined to better last years outing if that's possible and we thought we would try to add to the excitment by adding the best of 3 falls , that way we figure you get an even better and longer match from them.

JONNY STORM v DAVE MASTIFF

Two of the most well traveled and most talented stars in the uk today. Mastiff was voted no2 last year in the UKFF top 50 and held the IPW:UK title for over a year as well as starring for countless other promotions across the UK & Europe as well as wrestling in the States and for NOAH. His opponent needs no introduction to most Britwres fans have being a pro on the circuit for over 10 years , having wrestled all over the UK , Europe as well as in America for such fantastic promotions as TNA & CZW. This will be a fantastic contrast of styles !

ALSO APPEARING

EL LIGERO

The Mexican sensation will be back once again for Southside. The most booked guy in the UK is with out a doubt one of the most popular stars at Southside and with good reason as he is always sure to please fans with his high flying daredevil skills !

EGO DRAGON

The mystery masked man will be at the Anniversary show , so far unbeaten - will he finally get his hands on El Ligero as he seems so desperate too !

A FRESH PRINCE AMEEN CHALLENGE

You may wonder why we have announced a Prince Ameen challenge so early - well it's because we have not quite heard of one like this ever - Prince Ameen filmed a challenge for us this week and it will be available to watch very soon ! After losing his last 2 challenges the richest man in professional wrestling is very frustrated - all will become clear very soon.

VAL KABIOUS WILL BE APPEARING

MVK will be wrestling at the show even if he is not champion after Sep 24th , I guess it's a 50/50 chance of you guys seeing him against no1 contender T-Bone

TICKETS

Front row - 16 pounds

2nd row - 12 pounds

General Seating - 10 pounds

Family 2 adult/2 children - 30 pounds

PLEASE NOTE THAT FRONT ROW ALWAYS SELL OUT EARLY SO DON"T MISS OUT !

Any questions please PM me or feel free to ask on thread from now on I will keep this first page up to date, tickets are available on link below for website, please note it is not carrying info through to Paypal at the moment however is easy just to write in description of tickets you would like and price, it has worked fine so far but do hope to fix this.

Thankyou for all your support so far guys

EGO DRAGON ADDED TO THE CARD !

• Paid Members
Got the match right! :)

Two great match announcements.

Which one ?

2 out of 3 falls.

Storm vs Mastiff should be interesting. Not seen them face other before.

Nor have I , not heard of the match before but sure it's happened , any one know where and when ?

• Paid Members

AFTER US DECIDING TO MOCK SPUD AFTER HIS NO SHOWING .....

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F...N3xxYYUBQFOkjsQ

LOOKS LIKE HE DIDN'T LIKE IT - TAKEN FROM HIS TWITTER

@RockstarSpud

Rockstar Spud Popped in to see friends at Southside in Notts yesterday and was asked to leave. Really pathetic. In 10 years no promotion has done that

9 Oct via Twitter for iPhone

@RockstarSpud

Rockstar Spud And for what reason? So once again I can be made a joke out of! Very professional. Give it a rest #pointless

@RockstarSpud

Rockstar Spud Ah well...Copying somebody who is a star is the highest form of flattery I suppose

@RockstarSpud

Rockstar Spud @TMS_786 I no-showed them for booking me against Mad Man Manson which professionally and personally I feel is a massive slap in the face

TMS_786 Tebraiz Shahzad

@ @RockstarSpud Oh shit when u were talking bout being booked against Manson I thought it was a work, to get interest in ur match with him

9 Oct Favorite Retweet Reply in reply to ↑

@RockstarSpud

Rockstar Spud @TMS_786 I don't like him

@RockstarSpud

Rockstar Spud Had enough...Couldn't take it anymore! Sent in my response to Southside! Nobody makes a fool out of me!! FOLLOW: @RockstarSpud

20 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone

@RockstarSpud

Rockstar Spud Look @ this absolute SHAM!

My response has already been sent! Will they have the balls to show it? #SouthsideWrestling

DO YOU WANT TO SEE HIS RESPONSE ?

Archived