Snake's WWE Invasion 'Royal Mafia Rumble'

Snake Plissken

• Paid Members
Right just had a look and in the last night phase (13th dec) Ron was looking at snakes profile. This possibly could confirm the serial killer theory as you can PM from looking at someones profile, just thought this should be brought to peoples attention.

Ron? Why did you look at Snake's profile during the last night phase?

It's worth noting, but I don't think it's enough to confirm that he is a SK.

I've no idea to be quite honest. But people look at the profiles of others, if you look at your profile you'll see it's been looked at. It's quite a specific thing to remember, so if you look at a profile for no reason, or click on a name by mistake, you're not going to be able to give an answer to a question like this.

And wolfvinson, you might suspect swiftstrike, but he certainly won't accrue enough voted for a lynch this day phase sp it's a wasted vote. We all need to get on the same page/to a similar page to help push through a lynch. Otherwise we risk a no-lynch tonight which would be terrible.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with Ron, you can't just plop a vote on someone who has none this late in the phase. If you feel they are scum then you should really present a case so that the rest of the town can make an informed judgement. Either that or enter discussion surrounding the rest of the suspects in an effort to reach a concensus.

You haven't participated other than popping up, throwing out your opinion then disappearing again. How does that help us root out the scum? It doesn't, all it does is keep you active enough to not warrant a prod and not too active as to put yourself out there for scrutiny. 8 posts in the 12 days you've been playing, 3 of those posts this day phase.

Question though. Ok you are certain swiftstrike is scum, but are you any less certain about Family Guy? He is closer to a lynch so if you still think he is scum then why move it from someone halfway to the noose onto someone not even on the board yet? I don't get the logic.

• Paid Members

Hello everybody. I'm sorry for the absence and lack of posting - the job's been a bit busier than I expected it to be the past few days. I'll try to read throughout the day, although I may not be able to post something until after work (my boss' desk behind me, all he has to do is turn around to see what I'm doing).

At the moment, FGPMSL hasn't really provided much in the way of extricating himself in my eyes, as his overall play style to me has come across rather scummy. However, it would be very bad form for me to vote or FOS him without providing any reasoning beyond that, so I'll try and get something up ASAP for him to respond to.

Laters, people.

• Paid Members
A way past bedtime report.

Swiftstrike IS scum.

I believe he has not played scum before, as a replacement he has jumped on a new player. I'm convinced this explains his 'new' way of posting.

unvote FG

Vote Swiftstrike

Your wrong the last game says hi!

http://ukff.com/index.php?s=&showtopic...t&p=2259849

Flawless victory

--

Anyway I don't like the idea that because 2 people have voted for family guy then everyone has to vote family guy (as seems to be the common opinion) in fact I find that smells just like what my team was able to do in the last game and just lynch whoever was a popular choice rather than having to make a case on a good suspect.

• Paid Members
Right just had a look and in the last night phase (13th dec) Ron was looking at snakes profile. This possibly could confirm the serial killer theory as you can PM from looking at someones profile, just thought this should be brought to peoples attention.

Ron? Why did you look at Snake's profile during the last night phase?

It's worth noting, but I don't think it's enough to confirm that he is a SK.

I've no idea to be quite honest. But people look at the profiles of others, if you look at your profile you'll see it's been looked at. It's quite a specific thing to remember, so if you look at a profile for no reason, or click on a name by mistake, you're not going to be able to give an answer to a question like this.

Why would you look at someone's profile for "No reason". And doing it by mistake isn't exactly easy, it would take more than 1 click. That's a very weak argument Ron, and coupled with other evidence 1) a strange roleclaim where you didn't know the specifics of the role, 2) the case brought up against you by Mike and 3) the fact that the person I most believe to be town at the moment (ChrisB) suspects you too....I'm going to put my vote back on you.

VOTE RON SIMMONS

• Paid Members
Anyway I don't like the idea that because 2 people have voted for family guy then everyone has to vote family guy (as seems to be the common opinion) in fact I find that smells just like what my team was able to do in the last game and just lynch whoever was a popular choice rather than having to make a case on a good suspect.

Also, I've not yet made up my mind about Swift....but what he says here I strongly, strongly agree with. There's only a day or so to go until the ad break but that doesn't mean we can't get a lynch together for any player in the game if we need to.

• Paid Members

So you're voting for me because I looked at someone elses profile? That's ridiculous. I've no idea why I looked at his profile, it was a week ago. Of course, you witheld voting for the very scummy Family Guy for a long period of time, and were quite blatantly waiting for an opportunity to place your vote elsewhere. That's a very weak 'vote clincher' for you, BB. Why would you expect me to be able to give a reason for looking at someone's profile? Look at my profile, people have looked at it - if I asked them why do you honestly expect them to be able to give some explanation for it? That's an absolutely ridiculous suggestion.

• Paid Members

Swiftstrike IS scum.

I believe he has not played scum before, as a replacement he has jumped on a new player. I'm convinced this explains his 'new' way of posting.

unvote FG

Vote Swiftstrike

Flawless victory

--

Unless I got my counting wrong, it was at L-4 when I put my vote on. Mike was at L-5. I didn't put it on just because two players had.

• Paid Members
So you're voting for me because I looked at someone elses profile? That's ridiculous. I've no idea why I looked at his profile, it was a week ago. Of course, you witheld voting for the very scummy Family Guy for a long period of time, and were quite blatantly waiting for an opportunity to place your vote elsewhere. That's a very weak 'vote clincher' for you, BB. Why would you expect me to be able to give a reason for looking at someone's profile? Look at my profile, people have looked at it - if I asked them why do you honestly expect them to be able to give some explanation for it? That's an absolutely ridiculous suggestion.

You didn't look at 'someone elses' profile, you looked at the game mod's profile during night phase. Which you have to admit looks fishy. I have looked at people profile's before, but never for 'no reason'. Usually it's to send them a message.

I see you're still running with the 'me and Family Guy are working together" thing, based on the fact that we have voted similarly so far. I'm not convinced he's town, and I'm not convinced he's scum. Either way, I'm not going to vote for him just to prove you wrong. I don't have as much evidence on him as I do on you which is why I'm voting for you.

• Paid Members

Not to defend Ron or anything, but any player at this stage who isn't saving their role PM, and replying to the mod via that to get in their night actions really needs a kicking, at this stage Ron's likely more intelligent than that.

Also, it's Snake's game. swift can correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure even the poisoner in the Cowboy game had his own thread on Snake's forum, so any questions and actions could be sent in there anyway.

• Paid Members
Also, it's Snake's game. swift can correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure even the poisoner in the Cowboy game had his own thread on Snake's forum, so any questions and actions could be sent in there anyway.

Actually yeh that's a good point mike, I'm pretty sure Swift did have his own thread in the cowboy game, I seem to remember him linking it so everyone could see his masterplan unfold.

Mike, what are your thoughts on Ron now. Given 2 or 3 days ago you were 100% sure he was scum and were willing to risk killing yourself to prove it, are you now convinced he's town, or just more convinced Family Guy is scum?

• Paid Members
Not to defend Ron or anything, but any player at this stage who isn't saving their role PM, and replying to the mod via that to get in their night actions really needs a kicking, at this stage Ron's likely more intelligent than that.

Your not wrong, but I did request my own thread before the game begun, because as you know Mike I like to keep notes.

• Paid Members

Swiftstrike IS scum.

unvote FG

Vote Swiftstrike

Flawless victory

--

Unless I got my counting wrong, it was at L-4 when I put my vote on. Mike was at L-5. I didn't put it on just because two players had.

So you waited until it was a good wagon before putting your vote on? Well that is a much better then, that doesn't seemed to be scum jumping a wagon at all.

Unvote

Vote Chris B

• Paid Members

Ah, so swift requested his own thread, meaning Ron is unlikely to have one. Even so, I still don't feel Ron would be checking out Snake's profile just to send in night actions, he's played in enough to know it's a bad idea (and in all honesty, I don't like checking the mod's profile to see that anyway, for one, what's to say the person checking it isn't actually scum anyway, and for two, it flies in the face of the spirit of the game, which is to play it in thread).

As far as my thoughts on Ron go... I still think it's a good possibility that he's the SK, and I admit I'm more second guessing myself as we move on with him. But on the basis of, if he's telling the truth, and I'm telling the truth (which I know I am, but can't expect others to just take my word for it), then us both being alive in the endgame is much, much better for town than one or both of us being dead. Because as said, the scum would be unable to kill us.

Thus, to that end, lynching neither of us this day phase (until we see what the lynch flip reveals, and the night kill reveals) means that we potentially make things harder for scum if things work out, while not really making things worse if they don't. On the flip side, lynching myself with Ron hammering potentially loses us 3 town tonight with us in a worse position (losing the two players scum can't kill) than we were before.

Obviously, lynching Ron tonight, if he's the SK (I'm pretty certain he's not scum, it's the SK if he's anything) is great for town, but if he's telling the truth, we've harmed ourselves spectacularly by lynching someone scum cannot kill at all (Unless both kills act simultaneously, and that one's up to the mod, so I can't even give you a normal condition for it).

So yeah, while I still suspect Ron, for this day phase at least, I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt purely because the risk to reward ratio is better on both of us surviving this day phase, than it is if one (or worse, both) of us are lynched.

Archived