Snake's WWE Invasion 'Royal Mafia Rumble'

Snake Plissken

• Paid Members
As Randy was posting as I was, I missed his post, but also feel there is something weird about the way Triple A jumped in and gave away that info and the fact he refuses to suspect Ron.

F.O.S: Triple A.

*Last Ride on Cody Rhodes followed by a chokeslam on Daniel Bryan*

I have never refused to suspect Ron. I had him in my top suspects for ages, and questioned him quite a bit. I'm pretty sure I might have voted him too but i'm not entirely sure of that.

I agree with Randy Savage too that my paraphrasing didn't really reveal much, but on the same level my PM didn't really reveal much. If there was a specific word or role name used to describe Vanilla then i'd have said that, but there isn't. It just says I have no abilities other than throw over the top rope. I wasn't asking anyone to downright trust me either. If you look back I repeatedly say I did it to kickstart the game (which worked) because up to that point it was 5 pages of LOL I'M R TRUTH.

So as confident I am that i'm vanilla town, i'd like to clarify I didn't do it to try and gain everyone's trust.

There is something going on in this game that has started to strike me as suspcious. The two people i've highly suspected in the past (SMS and Dan) are desperate to lynch Ron Simmons.

I understand Ron has acted scummy, but I have no idea why SMS and Dan keep trying to make me look scummy for not voting Ron, when the 2 i've voted for are them 2.

I think Dan and SMS might be Mafia, and they're really pushing for us to lynch Ron (possibly town). I find it highly bemusing that the second I vote for Dan he goes apeshit, self votes, badly argues really poor points, desperate for me to vote Ron, calling me scummy and attacking me.

SMS pops in out of nowhere and FoS' me (which as an action I don't mind, finger away) but the reason he does so is because yet again i've not voted Ron.

There are a handful of people in this game who also haven't voted wrong, but I don't think any of them except Ron himself has also voted for SMS and Dan during the game.

Dan and SMS are scum. I'm confident of it. Desperate tactics such as using outside activities (he says he didn't do it like that, but why would he mention it so bloody much?) and self voting. Joined with the fact SMS has came in and suddenly leapt on Dan's side and targetted me.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Top Man comes across badly too. He doesn't post for absolutely ages, comes in and targets someone with the most votes (Ron - who with more time i'm starting to think is town) and then says he won't be here to hear any counter-argument.

Dan, SMS, Possibly TMS.

• Paid Members

Actually it mainly because I don't get in from work till gone 1700 and the majority of scum hunting has already been done. I'm just of the opinion I'd rather say nothing than just inanely reaffirm what's already been said with claptrap which in my opinion looks fundamentally scummy!

I'm quite clearly not just voting for those with the most votes, as other than my RVS that's the only other vote I have made! And yes it makes sense that someone would be voting for someone with votes to their name, because TripleA, there stands a fantastic chance they are the ones with compelling evidence against them!

I honestly don't see where I am acting scummy by what I have done, hopefully the above clears my views on the matter ip for you?!

• Paid Members

Well you say you'd rather say nothing, but surely you'd understand just laying low, then popping in, saying "I agree" and voting for the way the bandwagon seems to be going looks scummy?

As Randy was posting as I was, I missed his post, but also feel there is something weird about the way Triple A jumped in and gave away that info and the fact he refuses to suspect Ron.

F.O.S: Triple A.

*Last Ride on Cody Rhodes followed by a chokeslam on Daniel Bryan*

I have never refused to suspect Ron. I had him in my top suspects for ages, and questioned him quite a bit. I'm pretty sure I might have voted him too but i'm not entirely sure of that.

I agree with Randy Savage too that my paraphrasing didn't really reveal much, but on the same level my PM didn't really reveal much. If there was a specific word or role name used to describe Vanilla then i'd have said that, but there isn't. It just says I have no abilities other than throw over the top rope. I wasn't asking anyone to downright trust me either. If you look back I repeatedly say I did it to kickstart the game (which worked) because up to that point it was 5 pages of LOL I'M R TRUTH.

So as confident I am that i'm vanilla town, i'd like to clarify I didn't do it to try and gain everyone's trust.

There is something going on in this game that has started to strike me as suspcious. The two people i've highly suspected in the past (SMS and Dan) are desperate to lynch Ron Simmons.

I understand Ron has acted scummy, but I have no idea why SMS and Dan keep trying to make me look scummy for not voting Ron, when the 2 i've voted for are them 2.

I think Dan and SMS might be Mafia, and they're really pushing for us to lynch Ron (possibly town). I find it highly bemusing that the second I vote for Dan he goes apeshit, self votes, badly argues really poor points, desperate for me to vote Ron, calling me scummy and attacking me.

SMS pops in out of nowhere and FoS' me (which as an action I don't mind, finger away) but the reason he does so is because yet again i've not voted Ron.

There are a handful of people in this game who also haven't voted wrong, but I don't think any of them except Ron himself has also voted for SMS and Dan during the game.

Dan and SMS are scum. I'm confident of it. Desperate tactics such as using outside activities (he says he didn't do it like that, but why would he mention it so bloody much?) and self voting. Joined with the fact SMS has came in and suddenly leapt on Dan's side and targetted me.

I initially suspected Ron because of the way he was trying to stop town from looking for Nexus and focus more on a third party which we had zero clue existed and still don't. It didn't make me suspect him as that third party but did make me suspect him as Nexus mafia trying to divert us all away from properly scum hunting the biggest thread to the WWE.

SMS after that kinda derailed it with his insistance on Ron which I at first thought was the best line to go down until I came across the SMS roleclaim. The roleblocker role is something I specifically remember Snake talking about in his post which I linked you all to so it aroused my suspicion directly onto SMS. I didn't think he needed to roleclaim at that point either and just smacked of desperation on his part now the spotlight was focused on him. His posts now still smack of desperation too asking for us to not lynch him till he posts again and the promise of an increased prescence should we not lynch him tonight. I think the best line to go down at this point would be voting for SMS, if he flipped scum then I'd be more trusting of Ron.

I believe Dan is town at this point although his frustration and anger are not good for us. I understand my play style is typically one of the lower posters and I only really chip in when I've got something to say rather then clog up the amount of posts others have to read with useless dribble. Thats why I havn't been drawn into a argument with him myself after he decided to call my input "of no real consequence" I'd like to think its quality not quantity that matters most and that my Snake roleblocker find was of more interest to the game rather then Dan's numerous and aggressive manner.

• Paid Members

The only way that lynching SMS would clear Ron is if SMS was scum. If he was town it would be no help at all. Same with if we lynched Dan.

Considering Dan and SMS are my two top suspects, i'm happy to lynch either of them. At this point i'd prefer Dan, but if SMS is like L-2 or L-3 i'd happily switch to SMS.

• Paid Members
Well you say you'd rather say nothing, but surely you'd understand just laying low, then popping in, saying "I agree" and voting for the way the bandwagon seems to be going looks scummy?

I can, it's also shitty for me that I'm in Liverpool this weekend (photographic proof will be given if needed)

It is actually annoying for me that this game at imes looks to be passing me by, but there's not a lot I can do about it! I never really play all out until confronted anyway, so I'm quite thankful for you tripleA, as well as the M56 for having a decent enough 3G signal for my iPhone to work!

I will endeavour to post more after Sunday, but my vote will not change, going back and reading the thread I believe in where my vote has gone

• Paid Members

Sorry Tripper, what does this mean?

• Paid Members

Because you asked for it votecount

1. (The Undertaker) SMS (L-6) Burchills Buddy, Chris B, Bugsey713, Brownie

2. (The Miz) Top Man Shopper

3. (Kane) Lion of the Midlands

4. (Dolph Ziggler) Brownie

5. (Randy Orton) Family Guy PMSL (L-10) Ron Simmons

6. (CM Punk) Dan Williams (L-7) Dan Williams, Bristep123, Mike Castle, TripleA

7. (Cody Rhodes) Ron Simmons (L-8) SMS, Top Man Shopper, Family Guy PMSL

8. (Big Show) Nexus

9. (HHH) Bugsey713

10. (Vicky Guerrero) TheRandySavage

11. (Santino Mariella) bristep123

12. (R-Truth) insert_name_here (L-10) Mesacret

13. (Kofi Kingston) Carbomb

14. (Sheamus) Mike Castle

15. (Bryan Danielson) TripleA

16. (Edge) Burchill's Buddy

17. (Rey Mysterio) Mesacret

18. (MVP) Lawz

19. (Jack Swagger) Chris B

20. (Christian) CoreyVandal

Not Voting - Lion_Of_The_Midlands, Nexus, Insert_Name_Here, Carbomb, Lawz, Corey Vandal

We got to the Ad Break on Saturday at 11pm. With 20 Alive it takes 11 to throw someone over the tope rope.

• Paid Members
SMS makes a resoundingly solid argumen there, and also puts forward for me the most compelling evidence for a scum lynch after rereading this thread. As I'm up t'north and out on the lash in L'Pool this weekend I may not be able to wIt for Ron's rebuttal, so for that reason I am doing this now:

vote: Ron Simmons

If I get to the net whilst up here with more than 20 mins to spare I may rescind the above, but for now it actually makes the most sense!

I'm sorry, but how is what he said the most compelling argument made? Have you actually read the post that he's talking about? If not please do so, because I'm pretty sure most people would see it for what it was - a throwaway comment.

Someone asked what I meant about Triple A, the warning Snake gave him for quoting PMs pretty much confirms him as town - if he hadn't quoted a PM, why warn him for it?

And I absolutely don't accept that I've been playing 'more aggressively than usual' - how? I've been pretty rational over the last few pages though yeah, I got frustrated early on. But I've not been focussing on anyone in particular, I've made fair points against a number of potential scum and I've even given people like Dan the benefit of the doubt. If you're going to bote for me because I've 'bern aggressive' then why is Dan getting a free ride?

And seriously, am I REALLY tge best choice to lynch right now? What exactly am I doing that's been detrimental to the town? I'm pretty sure I'm victim of a scum plan here, given comments made earlier by SMS and FG, and I hope other people can see this, whether I get lynched or not.

• Paid Members
SMS makes a resoundingly solid argumen there, and also puts forward for me the most compelling evidence for a scum lynch after rereading this thread. As I'm up t'north and out on the lash in L'Pool this weekend I may not be able to wIt for Ron's rebuttal, so for that reason I am doing this now:

vote: Ron Simmons

If I get to the net whilst up here with more than 20 mins to spare I may rescind the above, but for now it actually makes the most sense!

I'm sorry, but how is what he said the most compelling argument made? Have you actually read the post that he's talking about? If not please do so, because I'm pretty sure most people would see it for what it was - a throwaway comment.

Someone asked what I meant about Triple A, the warning Snake gave him for quoting PMs pretty much confirms him as town - if he hadn't quoted a PM, why warn him for it?

And I absolutely don't accept that I've been playing 'more aggressively than usual' - how? I've been pretty rational over the last few pages though yeah, I got frustrated early on. But I've not been focussing on anyone in particular, I've made fair points against a number of potential scum and I've even given people like Dan the benefit of the doubt. If you're going to bote for me because I've 'bern aggressive' then why is Dan getting a free ride?

And seriously, am I REALLY tge best choice to lynch right now? What exactly am I doing that's been detrimental to the town? I'm pretty sure I'm victim of a scum plan here, given comments made earlier by SMS and FG, and I hope other people can see this, whether I get lynched or not.

• Paid Members

Is there a mistake there, Snake? SMS and Dan have the same number of people voting for them, but different vote counts.

Because you asked for it votecount

1. (The Undertaker) SMS (L-6) Burchills Buddy, Chris B, Bugsey713, Brownie

2. (The Miz) Top Man Shopper

3. (Kane) Lion of the Midlands

4. (Dolph Ziggler) Brownie

5. (Randy Orton) Family Guy PMSL (L-10) Ron Simmons

6. (CM Punk) Dan Williams (L-7) Dan Williams, Bristep123, Mike Castle, TripleA

7. (Cody Rhodes) Ron Simmons (L-8) SMS, Top Man Shopper, Family Guy PMSL

8. (Big Show) Nexus

9. (HHH) Bugsey713

10. (Vicky Guerrero) TheRandySavage

11. (Santino Mariella) bristep123

12. (R-Truth) insert_name_here (L-10) Mesacret

13. (Kofi Kingston) Carbomb

14. (Sheamus) Mike Castle

15. (Bryan Danielson) TripleA

16. (Edge) Burchill's Buddy

17. (Rey Mysterio) Mesacret

18. (MVP) Lawz

19. (Jack Swagger) Chris B

20. (Christian) CoreyVandal

Not Voting - Lion_Of_The_Midlands, Nexus, Insert_Name_Here, Carbomb, Lawz, Corey Vandal

We got to the Ad Break on Saturday at 11pm. With 20 Alive it takes 11 to throw someone over the tope rope.

• Paid Members

Sorry Tripper, what does this mean?

Oh sorry, "Wrong" was meant to be "Ron" :blush:

Archived