Chris Masters

Smegma Cake

• Paid Members

Masters was at it again this week on Superstars carrying Tyler Reeks to another good match. His selling was as fantastic as usual, and he remains the only guy I've seen who's managed to make Reeks offense look credible. There were points were I thought Master's had hurt his arm legit, until I remembered who I was watching. It's fucking scary how good Chris Masters has gotten. Anyone seen it?.

Fucking WWE and their big man fetish, always holding the real talent down.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Masters was at it again this week on Superstars carrying Tyler Reeks to another good match. His selling was as fantastic as usual, and he remains the only guy I've seen who's managed to make Reeks offense look credible. There were points were I thought Master's had hurt his arm legit, until I remembered who I was watching. It's fucking scary how good Chris Masters has gotten. Anyone seen it?.

Fucking WWE and their big man fetish, always holding the real talent down.

I watched it, Masters was fucking boss, watching him is so interesting as you remember this is the man broke Steven Richards face, and how much he has actually learned as a performer

His one armed samoan drop and spinebuster were incredible, shame that he seemingly isn't allowed to appear on Smackdown in segments of more than two minutes in length.

I agree. I also loved how he sold the injury while signalling for The Masterlock. A feud with Cody Rhodes could be decent.

Archived