SOUTHSIDE present - 5TH ANNIVERSARY SHOW - 24th OCT - STEVENAGE

Southside crew

• Paid Members
Yes I've hinted about the hunters for the pcw tag division

A lot of people are recommending the Hunter brothers to me tbh , I'm thinking of doing 2 semi-finals on this show for the new tag team belts to be awarded at our 2nd Anniversary show.

Also I saw king_dezeeuw06 mention 2nd city collective in another thread , I really like them , also maybe you might seem team FCP :) :)

Bangrah Nights from down south are awesome too , plenty of competition for Project Ego and the Predators to come :D

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A lot of people are recommending the Hunter brothers to me tbh , I'm thinking of doing 2 semi-finals on this show for the new tag team belts to be awarded at our 2nd Anniversary show.

Also I saw king_dezeeuw06 mention 2nd city collective in another thread , I really like them , also maybe you might seem team FCP :) :)

Bangrah Nights from down south are awesome too , plenty of competition for Project Ego and the Predators to come :D

Sounds good, Second City Collective vs team FCP sounds promising.

Haven't seen Bangrah Nights yet, so would be interesting to see them. LDRS and Fite Club are also always good value for money if you are having a tag tournement.

The Hunter Brothers are so underrated, surprised they are still hardly known but thankfully there FCP stuff is getting them the recognition they deserve

This is a recent MV from a show they did for AWW in Birmingham for anyone who hasnt seen there work

MK McKinnan also added to the card , we are really hoping that the 'Speed King' Division will get hotter and hotter !

McKinnan vs Dar

Davey vs Lionheart

Scurll vs Kirby (First time ever?)

My money. You can have it.

• Paid Members
MK McKinnan also added to the card , we are really hoping that the 'Speed King' Division will get hotter and hotter !

McKinnan vs Dar

Davey vs Lionheart

Scurll vs Kirby (First time ever?)

My money. You can have it.

If I ever win the Euro lottery I'm going to donate funds for you to run one show - so many plans ;)

have to admit I like the sound of all 3 ;)

How about this for a card then:

Southside Heavyweight Title Match

Rene Dupree © vs T-Bone

-Seen as it's not happening on Saturday, have it here instead.

#1 Contenders Match

Dave Mastiff vs Rampage Brown

-Two former challengers to the belt and the potential of a big time first singles match between the two.

Southside Speed King Title Match

Marty Scurll © vs Martin Kirby

-Kirby's win/loss record isn't the best to justify this match, but I am 100% positive this could potentially steal the show and would be a first time ever match to the best of my knowledge.

Davey Richards vs Lionheart

-The rematch that will have been almost three years in the making at that point. God I really, really wanna see this match.

Fit Finlay vs Stixx

-Two dudes battering the hell out of each other.

Noam Dar vs MK McKinnon

-First time ever match (ever, not even just singles I am 99% sure this would be the first time they would share the ring, period) between two of the fastest rising and hotly tipped future stars of BritWres. Maybe even #1 contender match to the SK Title as Marty *may* have been able to retain again both. Time limit draw for a three way match at the next show....

Predators vs Kris Travis & Max Angelus

-History between all four of these men.

7 matches and I feel bad for leaving out Manson, Ligero, Robbie, but tell me those six singles matches alone wouldn't be one of the biggest and best cards of the year.

• Paid Members
Juvi vs Ligero!

Sorted ;) Oh Haskins and Gresham are on here too aren't they? 4-way it is then. 6-way if you include Robbie and a certain insane 'masked' luchadore by the name of El Insanico Hombre.

Haskins is currently in America and can't commit to August dates :(

Huge shame as we were about to announce the most amazing 4 way

Archived