Upcoming DVD releases

AshC

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As someone who wants to see some more WCW, is the Best of Nitro a good place to start? Or should I wait for this collection, which looks fab?

If it's matches that you're after, you're better off going with the Rise and Fall of WCW which has a superb collection of matches, but if it's nWo and angles that you want then grab the Nitro set.

Weres the best place to pick up the nitro dvd sets?

I would love to see the Randy Savage Vs Crush falls count anywhere match that was awesome.

people slag this match of but i think its underrated, i think its the crush hate that does it

I've slagged it off loads anytime the subject of WMX came up, and anytime I have, I seemed to be about the only one. I'd say from the places i go to talk or read wrestling, the consensus is it's pretty well liked, which i can't get my head around as I think it's a real turd of a match due to the awful stip. So i'd completely disagree and say it's wildly overrated.

And I liked Crush :)

• Paid Members

Blurbs for two upcoming DVDs, courtesy of WWEDVDNews

Sometimes, rivalries become so intense, they cannot be contained within the ring and cannot be contested by the usual rules. For matches that spill outside the ring, there are Falls Count Anywhere Matches.

Hosted by the Hardcore Legend, Mick Foley, this collection highlights more than 30 years of lawless bouts from WWE, NWA, WCW, and ECW, and features some of the most brutal in-ring performers of all time, including Sgt. Slaughter, Sting,

As someone who wants to see some more WCW, is the Best of Nitro a good place to start? Or should I wait for this collection, which looks fab?

If it's matches that you're after, you're better off going with the Rise and Fall of WCW which has a superb collection of matches, but if it's nWo and angles that you want then grab the Nitro set.

Weres the best place to pick up the nitro dvd sets?

if you have a Multi-Region player of some kind, you can get Rise & Fall of WCW and Best of WCW Nitro for $29.99 (currently around

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Matches for the new ecw dvd as announced by joey styles. some dont have dates though

DISC ONE:

*Shane Douglas vs. 2 Cold Scorpio - 8/27/94 NWA Title Tournament Final.

*Tommy Dreamer vs. Raven - Three-Way Dance 4/8/95

* Dean Malenko & 2 Cold Scorpio vs. Eddie Guerrero & Tazmaniac - Heatwave 1995

* Eddie Guerrero vs. Dean Malenko

* Shane Douglas vs. Cactus Jack ECW Cyberslam '96

DISC TWO:

* Rob Van Dam & Sabu vs. The Eliminators, ECW World Tag Team Title Match

* Sabu vs. Taz - ECW Barely Legal

* Shane Douglas vs. Bam Bam Bigelow - ECW November to Remember 1997

* Sabu & Rob Van Dam vs. Hayabusa and Jinsei Shinzaki - ECW Heatwave '97

* Rob Van Dam vs. Jerry Lynn

DISC THREE:

* Shane Douglas vs. Tazz - ECW Guilty as Charged 1999

* Mike Awesome vs. Masato Tanaka, ECW World Heavyweight Title Match

* Justin Credible & Lance Storm vs. Rob Van Dam & Jerry Lynn

* Tazz vs. Tommy Dreamer - Cyberslam 2000

* Tommy Dreamer vs. Justin Credible - Cyberslam 2000

* Rhino vs. The Sandman

* Rhino vs. Spike Dudley

* Yoshihiro Tajiri & Mikey Whipwreck vs. Kid Kash & Super Crazy vs. The FBI - ECW Guilty As Charged 2001

* Rey Mysterio vs. Psicosis

BLU-RAY EXCLUSIVES

* Terry Funk vs. Sabu vs. Shane Douglas - The Night the Line Was Crossed

* Tommy Dreamer vs. Jimmy Snuka - The Night the Line Was Crossed

ecwunreleaseddvd2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived