Scottish Football Discussion Thread 2010/11

The Cum Doctor

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not too often that I listen to what Billy Dodds has to say, but he's correct when he says that nothing should come of the so-called spat between McCoist & Lennon. It was handbags pretty much.

To see either of them suspended would be a bit of a farce.

It's not too often that I listen to what Billy Dodds has to say, but he's correct when he says that nothing should come of the so-called spat between McCoist & Lennon. It was handbags pretty much.

To see either of them suspended would be a bit of a farce.

lets be honest here, the only thing that was bad on wednesday night was boogie trying to stop the ref from showing another yellow, however that was hillarious.

the racist abuse EHD is getting is pretty much shameful

I'm assuming you're talking about the abuse he's getting from elements of the opposing support? You're right, of course, and those supporters should be rooted out and dealt with appropriately.

However, and it can't be used as an excuse for the abuse dished out to Diouf, there has been abuse dished out to the likes of Aiden McGeady of a sectarian nature throughout his Celtic career, which is just as bad.

Until they start prosecuting these neanderthals we won't get anywhere.

lets be honest here, the only thing that was bad on wednesday night was boogie trying to stop the ref from showing another yellow, however that was hillarious.

He tried it for Whittaker's second yellow as well!

did he, aha i never even noticed at the time, was to busy burying my head in my hands.

El Hadji-Diouf has released a statement saying that Neil Lennon did not use racist language towards him.

Here's hoping that Mark Dingwall and his Follow Follow cronies are taken to task over this waste of time.

And that Celtic follow through on their legal advice and take action against Murdoch's vile little rag.

It appears that the Daily Mails over-the-top approach to journalism isn't restricted to their coverage of politics and social matters;

When Walter Smith signed El-Hadji Diouf on the final day of the January transfer window, he made a wistful little wish.

How many headlines have there been with Lennon and racist in them?

The media could have quashed this from the start, but they didn't. Instead, they wanted to sell their papers no matter what torment it caused Neil Lennon or how defamatory the claims were. Now they paint Diouf as the good guy for saying it didn't happen.

Fucking scum, every last one of them.

The media could have quashed this from the start, but they didn't. Instead, they wanted to sell their papers no matter what torment it caused Neil Lennon or how defamatory the claims were. Now they paint Diouf as the good guy for saying it didn't happen.

What newspapers ran with the story today Soapy?

What newspapers ran with the story today Soapy?

It has been in the Record in the past week, alluding to it. It doesn't help that supposedly quality journalists like Graham Spiers is tweeting that "Lennon needs to explain himself" and other such twaddle.

The only people to blame here are the morons on the Follow Follow forum, of which I'm certain Ally is one.

Archived