Scottish Football Discussion Thread 2010/11

The Cum Doctor

Lets see if the Dens Park Dynamo can make it 17 without defeat and 6 wins in a row against the Morton of Greenock. Can see a comfy 3-0 today if we play like we did during the week against Raith, however I am wary due to the length of the run and our luck having to end sometime.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morton are playing fairly shifty just now. If you can score in the first half, I don't doubt that the score can get VERY heavy as teams are realising just how easy it is to put goals past us when we open up. Of course getting the early first goal is much easier said than done, and our back four before that happens can usually be very solid. Dundee have been very good though. I don't much like the look of this today.

Morton are playing fairly shifty just now. If you can score in the first half, I don't doubt that the score can get VERY heavy as teams are realising just how easy it is to put goals past us when we open up. Of course getting the early first goal is much easier said than done, and our back four before that happens can usually be very solid. Dundee have been very good though. I don't much like the look of this today.

We generally don't conceede mate, so I agree with your assessment, though we can't get too cocky and take our eyes off the prize yet.

Dundee's Going Up... :rolleyes:

Honestly never heard that Tommy burns song in my puff. But it doesn't make it any less sickening. I don't have a problem with our travelling support as a whole. But as anybody who travels on a bus knows there's always a few muppets on each bus.

Doesn't excuse the behaviour but the fact that nobody I know even knows about this song speaks volumes about the type of people who do know it. Also speaks volumes about how much they know. Walter Smith carried the coffin for fuck sakes and Tommy Burns is and always was though of well (as well as possible I guess) amongest Rangers supporters.

Good win for Livi today. Only my fourth game of the season and second time against Alloa. Didn't think much of playing 4-3-3 and then get a penalty and change to 4-4-2 and win 4-0. Two goals for De Vita, one for Iain Russell and one for Bobby Barr. Alloa did not look anything shocking but at the same time never really threatened. They looked content to try to soak up pressure but the first two goals came in quick succession and it would be hard to find a way back.

1-1 was a fair result today. You can see our huge squad of 11 players are hitting the stages of tiredness now. 1st half was the most dominating 1-0 I've seen in a long while from a Dundee side, with some great passing stuff, getting it wide etc, however in the second half we just looked tired and only wee Nicky Reilly looked awake and on his toes. We started to sit in and invite pressure, and your goal gave us a kick up the erse, too late though.

Rangers fans in Lisbon.

What a lovely bunch. :rolleyes:

Haha. Look at that. The lads, having a nice fun day in the sun. On the march to Dublin.

It's nothing new. "Horrible, bile-filled bastards support horrible, bile-filled club." Stop the presses.

i see your ""Horrible, bile-filled bastards support horrible, bile-filled club."" and i raise you this

cunts of the highest order and that goes to the cunts in lisbon who sung the tb song.

Rangers fans in Lisbon.

Haha. Look at that. The lads, having a nice fun day in the sun. On the march to Dublin.

It's nothing new. "Horrible, bile-filled bastards support horrible, bile-filled club." Stop the presses.

i see your ""Horrible, bile-filled bastards support horrible, bile-filled club."" and i raise you this

cunts of the highest order and that goes to the cunts in lisbon who sung the tb song.

That video is as disappointing and sickening as the video of the Rangers fans in Lisbon.

• Paid Members
Rangers fans in Lisbon.

That video is as disappointing and sickening as the video of the Rangers fans in Lisbon.

Just you guys wait until I get Martyn on video at a match or a night out, then you'll know what disappointing and sickening is. :p

The McCall revolution rumbles on it would appear! :laugh:

We were uttterly shocking today. However Motherwell's pitch is an absolute joke and the less said about the penalty decision the better. He trips on the pitch ffs :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_FtNFHPJxs...player_embedded

Oh well, we just need to pick ourselves back up for wednesday night. I think this was just a blip, not a sign our form is going to dip.

Archived