Scottish Football Discussion Thread 2010/11

The Cum Doctor

Morton 0-4 Queen of the South

QoS made this look very easy. They scored a very early penalty. It WAS a fair call from the ref as well. From that point, they knew exactly how to deal with us. They knew we'd open up and they knew how to exploit that, attacking the wings and creating space. Even when we were pressing the game and domianting possession, QoS looked like the dangerous side on there. They made it look piss easy, so fair play for a very clinical performance from them.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really really enjoyed that. Rangers were lucky it was only three. Kyle Bartley....oh the lolz.

Gary Hooper is outstanding, ripped Davy Weir a new one time and again. What a strike from Commons.

The noise was incredible as well. The "Just cant get enough" after the third goal was the loudest I have heard in years.

MASSIVE step towards the title. I love this Celtic team.

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH! :D

celtic have won the league, smith can fuck off along with weir, davis, edu and whittaker.

Pram open. Toys everywhere.

not really, the way celtic have been playing is pretty much all the evidence needed to see, no team is going to stop them, smith persists with weir just like he done with daily and now mcculoch, its the old pals act, no serivce to jelavic who was on his own the whole entire time and when he held the ball up there was no support, when naismith was taken off and replaced by lafferty only to be stuck on the wing WTF, weiss should have been on then.

Jelavic seen plenty of the ball today and was fucking pish.

That wasn't what I was on about though. Going on about the likes of Davis, Edu and Whittaker when they have been good for Rangers. They play bad today and you're foaming at the mouth begging for blood.

Given your track record for reactionary bullshit though, I'm not surprised.

Really really enjoyed that. Rangers were lucky it was only three. Kyle Bartley....oh the lolz.

To be fair to Bartley he is still young and will get better, probably end up being better than the whole Celtic team anyway.

That wasn't what I was on about though. Going on about the likes of Davis, Edu and Whittaker when they have been good for Rangers. They play bad today and you're foaming at the mouth begging for blood.

edu has been utter mince since coming back from injury last season, he dithers on the ball, loses possesion to easily, whittaker is like bambi on ice with very hot blades, he pull some incredible football once or twices bur the rest of the time he gets caught out, davis has been shit since he lost his partners thomson and mendes.

we can't play higher up the park because of wei's lack of pace, no wonder smigh rages at boogie for leaving weir.

as for my track record, i'm not as bad as ally.

To be fair to Bartley he is still young and will get better, probably end up being better than the whole Celtic team anyway.

To be fair he was utterly shocking today, was bossed by Beram Kayal and Scott Brown and was lucky not to see red.

Thanks for your input though :thumbsup:

edu has been utter mince since coming back from injury last season, he dithers on the ball, loses possesion to easily, whittaker is like bambi on ice with very hot blades, he pull some incredible football once or twices bur the rest of the time he gets caught out, davis has been shit since he lost his partners thomson and mendes.

as for my track record, i'm not as bad as ally.

Where is Ally? I cant wait to read what he thought about today!

anyways thats my over reaction for the day out the way, celtic played us off the park, destroyed weir for his lack of pace, of course the league is not over, we still have a couple of games in hand to play, but on the baisis of the past few old firm games, its looking that way.

hearts are 2 points behind us, hehe

Archived