Dragon Gate UK : Shingo v Yokosuka 2 DVD Released!

Mark Sloan

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Unbelieveable looking footage. I've been thinking that my DVD purchases of the shows might be something to get for Christmas, but I'm not sure I can wait after that..

The new website is a huge improvement too.

I really like the new site, we're still working on different bits and errors. As mentioned before because it is a live site, you have to work on it "offline" so lots of bits have come to light now it is live, which we're working on.

That trailer is INSANE!!!!!

Venue looks amazing, lighting is PERFECT. Soooo awesome.

By the way, I'm confused. Is Scurll in Japan or not? I went to his twitter and didn't see any mention of being over there. And he's not listed on any shows.

That trailer is INSANE!!!!!

Venue looks amazing, lighting is PERFECT. Soooo awesome.

By the way, I'm confused. Is Scurll in Japan or not? I went to his twitter and didn't see any mention of being over there. And he's not listed on any shows.

I believe that Mark has hinted that someone is over there a couple of times in this thread. Names are never mentioned and there is no mention of a British guy other than Pac on this next tour. It makes me think that they are over there training for most of the tour, but I could be way off base and jumping to conclusions.

Archived