Dragon Gate UK : Shingo v Yokosuka 2 DVD Released!

Mark Sloan

Also , while embarrassing, a really funny story, after the incredible blooper of getting his cues wrong, Larry La Rue was in a constant state of being ribbed when a certain wrestler was anywhere near him.

"Hi, Nice to meet you, I am Yamato" after the tenth time you think it would lose it's appeal, it didn't :-D haha, meet and greet. Hi Nice to meet you, in the ring, after the show, at the hotel, at the service station, maybe he emailed him too. It was priceless.

:laugh:

Magnificent! I like YAMATO more and more every day. He shook my hand and said "Thank you for supporting us" after the St. Ives show which was very cool.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Also , while embarrassing, a really funny story, after the incredible blooper of getting his cues wrong, Larry La Rue was in a constant state of being ribbed when a certain wrestler was anywhere near him.

"Hi, Nice to meet you, I am Yamato" after the tenth time you think it would lose it's appeal, it didn't :-D haha, meet and greet. Hi Nice to meet you, in the ring, after the show, at the hotel, at the service station, maybe he emailed him too. It was priceless.

:laugh:

Magnificent! I like YAMATO more and more every day. He shook my hand and said "Thank you for supporting us" after the St. Ives show which was very cool.

Agreed, I have been unsure about Yamato until this trip but his interactions with fans and poor old Larry he is clearly awesome

It is quite clear that CIMA is way out there

BxB Hulk is still far too good looking even without his hair, whilst getting a picture with him I nearly started humping him

I missed Genki :(

dguk2010photo.jpg

A small present. The AMAZING photography of regular AM photographer Warren Powell. His photos are absolutely out of this world and some of the best wrestling photography I have even seen. His talent allows us to produce the excellent covers and PR that we use for our events. I can't say enough good things and normally we keep them until the covers are ready but I just had to share this photo from night 2.

Please respect the fact that this photo is put up as a sneek look at the photography and please do not publish it or distribute it online.

WOW! That is awesome, how does he get his pictures to look like that? Depending on what shots he got, im hoping for some more post cards/loose pictures this year!

I don't know how he does it, but it is amazing, the detail, the shading, the whole look of them is out of this world. I have seen 8 photos so far and they are all amazing. I cannot wait to get started on the DVD artwork and adverts. He makes me job very easy :)

I just want to echo the sentiments of others about how great these two shows were, night one probably was the better overall show, night two had the two best matches though in Yokosuka/Mochizuki and the Doi/Hulk vs Shingo/Yamada. Well worth the the god awful travelling I had to endure to get there. It was good to be sat next to cobystag both nights, sometimes you need somebody a little more enthusiastic than yourself to motivate you when your feeling a bit run down.

dguk2010photo.jpg

A small present. The AMAZING photography of regular AM photographer Warren Powell. His photos are absolutely out of this world and some of the best wrestling photography I have even seen. His talent allows us to produce the excellent covers and PR that we use for our events. I can't say enough good things and normally we keep them until the covers are ready but I just had to share this photo from night 2.

Please respect the fact that this photo is put up as a sneek look at the photography and please do not publish it or distribute it online.

Awesome picture - even better that i'm in between CIMA's legs :s

Awesome photo Warren.

I have now seen about 20 of these and man are they good, I mean like seriously, the detail on some of the shots is insane. You can see alot of the expressions of the fans too!!

I'm glad I didn't shoot the show now - would have put my stuff to shame!

Awesome photo Warren.

I have now seen about 20 of these and man are they good, I mean like seriously, the detail on some of the shots is insane. You can see alot of the expressions of the fans too!!

Yeah, Warren's photos are top notch, some of the best I've seen in wrestling as a whole. Glad the shows seemed to have gone very well, and I'm particularly pleased that The All Stars are now the new tag champs.

Archived