Dragon Gate UK : Shingo v Yokosuka 2 DVD Released!

Mark Sloan

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Hi Mark

I was wondering if there were any of the event T shirts from the shows left for sale? I didn't manage to pick one up on the night due to lack of funds but would be very interested in purchasing one now, but couldn't see any on the websites ( DGUK or A merchandise). I'm guessing there's a good chance they sold out but wanted to check.

Hi Mark

I was wondering if there were any of the event T shirts from the shows left for sale? I didn't manage to pick one up on the night due to lack of funds but would be very interested in purchasing one now, but couldn't see any on the websites ( DGUK or A merchandise). I'm guessing there's a good chance they sold out but wanted to check.

Sadly they are all gone I believe. I will look around the office and if there is one laying around I will let you know.

I wont bother with a right up for each match because too many have already done a much better job

This is the point of view from a fan who was seeing Dragon Gate for the first time live, and only other experience was last years UK DVD

Bare with me as it may sound like i contradict myself at points

Night 1:

Personally thought it was an excellent venue for a wrestling show, the hall it was in itself was just the right size, good bar area, only cost

Hi Mark

I did email u but no reply. After night 2, a pal of yours took a piccy of me with susumu/mochi. Any chance of u emailing me the pic when u can please, thanks. Arfan.

Sure. I am working through a hundred odd emails, please give me some time. Anything like this just email me and i'll get back as soon as I can

When do we find out who the next UK star to go to DGate in Japan in?

Soon Enough. They leave next Wednesday.

Just out of interest, what is the proceedure for going over there? Would they say "you start on wednesday, by at X place at X time, and we'll see you then!" or would they pay for your travel etc?

Just out of interest, what is the proceedure for going over there? Would they say "you start on wednesday, by at X place at X time, and we'll see you then!" or would they pay for your travel etc?

It is much more detailed than that of couse. I couldn't be like " Hey, Dragon Gate, I would like you for a show on September 10 & 11 in Broxbourne and St Ives" we'll see you then :):thumbsup:

They would obviously give them flight, accomodation details and a rough schedule for the period they being brought in for.

It is much more detailed than that of couse. I couldn't be like " Hey, Dragon Gate, I would like you for a show on September 10 & 11 in Broxbourne and St Ives" we'll see you then :):thumbsup:

They would obviously give them flight, accomodation details and a rough schedule for the period they being brought in for.

No worries, apologies for being a bit vague! As i would of thought they'd provide all the flights (or at least a schedule for you to keep to), just wondered! and although it would be awesome if we just say "hey dragon gate......put a show on for me, see you then!". :laugh: . Cheers anyway dude!

Many thanks!

No worries, apologies for being a bit vague! As i would of thought they'd provide all the flights (or at least a schedule for you to keep to), just wondered! and although it would be awesome if we just say "hey dragon gate......put a show on for me, see you then!". :laugh: . Cheers anyway dude!

Many thanks!

I was only messing with you. I don't want to speak about private arrangements and such but like brining anybody in from another country for any event you would need to agree a few, travel arrangements, accomodation and such

Hi Mark

I did email u but no reply. After night 2, a pal of yours took a piccy of me with susumu/mochi. Any chance of u emailing me the pic when u can please, thanks. Arfan.

Sure. I am working through a hundred odd emails, please give me some time. Anything like this just email me and i'll get back as soon as I can

ta, i did email, so it will be in ur inbox.

included in the email was the possibilty of dg shows in the midlands, what does everyone reckon?

ps - To the knob who did the fan cam..........errr....... ur a knob.

pss - have u got a link ;) just kidding - can't wait for the dvd's

on that note, there was a special offer handed at the doors about dvd's for

Hi Mark

ta, i did email, so it will be in ur inbox.

included in the email was the possibilty of dg shows in the midlands, what does everyone reckon?

ps - To the knob who did the fan cam..........errr....... ur a knob.

pss - have u got a link ;) just kidding - can't wait for the dvd's

on that note, there was a special offer handed at the doors about dvd's for

Really hope and believe that it will be Marty , he was brilliant against Kong , if that didn't make an impression i don't know what will. There was so many highlights from the saturday night but knowing Marty a bit i was really pleased for him inparticular , i thought his character building has been fantastic recently , he looks ripped , i know he has been working real hard at this. From what i read and have heard he has really dedicated himself recentley and hope that his big reward is a dragongate tour , he has had the talent for a long long time but really is an all rounder now.

MARTY SCURLL FOR DRAGONGATE :thumbsup:

And thanks once again to Mark

Archived