Pro-Wrestling:EVE News & Events Thread

DannRead

Looks pretty ace so far if I may say so... barring any disasters, I'll be there!

Just be prepared for a line up change.

In the history of all-womens shows in this country (at least over the least 3/4 years) I have not known one card go as originally advertised or with the full line up of scheduled/advertised talent.

Now, I'm not saying this is anyone's fault and I'm not meaning to piss on anyone's chips. I genuinely hope the project succeeds and the announced card/line up goes ahead but, for some reason, all-womens shows (especially in this country) seem ridiculously cursed.

Let's hope PW:EVE break with tradition and everything goes without a hitch!

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks pretty ace so far if I may say so... barring any disasters, I'll be there!

In the history of all-womens shows in this country (at least over the least 3/4 years) I have not known one card go as originally advertised or with the full line up of scheduled/advertised talent.

Now, I'm not saying this is anyone's fault and I'm not meaning to piss on anyone's chips. I genuinely hope the project succeeds and the announced card/line up goes ahead but, for some reason, all-womens shows (especially in this country) seem ridiculously cursed.

ChickFight 7 went ahead exactly as advertised and bar one match due to injury to Saraya the previous night, ChickFight 9 was the same too!

To be fair changes occur to most indie shows it's just more noticable on women's shows because they're so few of them.

As it stands right now the show will go off exactly as announced (there has been one change with Nikki Storm having to be replaced on the show due to cituations beyond both of our control but no match had been announced for her).

I happen to know a few people hoping it doesn't go off exactly as planned however as apparently we all perform better when the show is re-booked at the last minute lol (see the two Ipswich ChickFight shows as an example of that!) so whatever occurs and with the passion and excitement from every single person involved on the debut show from EVE I'm more confident than ever before that beginning May 8 in Sudbury the European female wrestlers are about to put everyone on notice that they're back and better than ever before!

ChickFight 7 went ahead exactly as advertised and bar one match due to injury to Saraya the previous night, ChickFight 9 was the same too!

To be fair changes occur to most indie shows it's just more noticable on women's shows because they're so few of them.

As it stands right now the show will go off exactly as announced (there has been one change with Nikki Storm having to be replaced on the show due to cituations beyond both of our control but no match had been announced for her).

I happen to know a few people hoping it doesn't go off exactly as planned however as apparently we all perform better when the show is re-booked at the last minute lol (see the two Ipswich ChickFight shows as an example of that!) so whatever occurs and with the passion and excitement from every single person involved on the debut show from EVE I'm more confident than ever before that beginning May 8 in Sudbury the European female wrestlers are about to put everyone on notice that they're back and better than ever before!

Damnit, I knew you'd find one show that proved me wrong! :p

I genuinely hope everything goes as planned though. Card looks very strong so far. Blue Nikita v Saraya and Brittani, in particular, could be very good matches.

Just a message to say there are only a handful of front row seats left. In addition to obviously the best view in the house the front row seats also offer extra room and tables for you place your drinks etc. There are of course risks sitting front row such as flying bodies, heads being smashed into you tables etc but hey we just see that as extra value for money!

Europe's Pro-Wrestling:EVE announced as part of the groundbreaking Female Fight League at Cauliflower Alley Club

Courtasy in part of www.Diva-Dirt.com

Before a crowd of over 400 guests from the world of professional wrestling, last night saw the announcement of the Female Fight League at the Cauliflower Alley Club reunion in Las Vegas.

The Female Fight League, spearheaded by ChickFight founder and our business partner Jason Deadrich, aims to unite promotions worldwide to work together to bring respect back to womens wrestling. Also on hand for the announcement were Melissa Anderson, better known as Alissa Flash or Cheerleader Melissa and Stephane Bruyere, co-founder of Canada

23/04/10 NEWS UPDATE!

Nikki Storm Out But A New name added to EVE on May 8 2010 at The Delphi Club, Sudbury, Suffolk!

SaraTaylor.jpg

Unfortunately due circumstances beyond anyones control Nikki Storm has had to withdraw from EVE on May 8 however this comes just as we're to name yet another Scottish female wrestler making her way down to EVE for our debut show on May 8, she is a former Scottish Wrestling Champion and her name is Sara-Marie Taylor!

Trained by such professional wrestling greats as Rowdy Ricky Knight and WWE SuperStar Drew McIntyre, Scotlands Sara-Mare Taylor is looking to showcase exactly what it is that made her a Scottish Wrestling Champion!

LIMITED TIME ONLY

BATTLE NUMBER 7 ANNOUNCED!

VS2.png

England and Scotland are getting ready to do battle in a one on one contest at the debut show from Pro-Wrestling:EVE as the English teenage wrestling prodigy Stayce Baybie who is tipped by many of the leading UK stars to be a major future player in women's wrestling gets tough competition in the form of Scottish Wrestling Champion Sara-Marie Taylor!

Tickets available from www.EVEwrestling.com and remember for a limited time only adult standard tickets are just

LEARN HOW THE HIGH-LIFE LIVE...

You can now follow "The Number 1 Super-Celebrity" Melanie Price on twitter @MelaniePrice01!

MelaniePrice.jpg

We recommend following her now as who knows what condition the star will be in following her 4 Corners Elimination Match with Erin Angel (ENG), Carmel Jacob (SCO) and the probable violence from Saraya Knight (ENG) at EVE next Saturday will be?!

HIghestRES.png

PRO-WRESTLING: EVE LAUNCHES IN JUST 6 DAYS!!

European all-female professional wrestling promotion Pro-Wrestling:EVE launches in just six days time at The Delphi Club in Sudbury, Suffolk!

An incredible night featuring the very best in all-female professional wrestling lays ahead as EVE records TWO events in just one night!

A number of tremendous matches have already been announced as taking place on May 8 but remember we're recording TWO shows in one night and the wins and losses that transpire on first taping will effect the matches that take place on the second - so be aware there will be MUCH more on the night than already announced!

And on the subject of already announced matches, lets take a look at the incredible card thus far:-

JenVsAprilMay8.png

The debut fight in The Catch Division! We can't even make a prediction on who is going to win this! Will it be "The Lancashire Terrier" April Davids or "The Female Fight Machine" Jenny Sjodin? Only thing we're sure of is it WILL be brutal!

BRitVSNikita.png

"The Hardcore Daredevil" Blue Nikita goes one on one with the 2009 European Female Wrestler Of The Year - Britani Knight in a first time ever contest of such importance it could main event any show taking place in Europe today!

price2.png

Melanie Price evidently has a tremendous publicist! "The Super-Celebrity" (who we're told has to have her twitter page plugged constantly so that's @MelaniePrice01) has managed to get into a high profile contest without anyone actually knowing anything about her! But we DO know her opponents in the 4 Corners Elimination Match on May 8 at EVE. First is Erin Angel, a 23 year old 8 year pro trained by Phil Powers, Doug Williams, Jonny Storm and numerous others. A main stay in the British wrestling circuit she is regarded by her peers as being one of the very best in the business today. Carmel Jacobs turns 22 the day after EVE and will be looking to start her birthday celebrations a day early. Carmel is regarded as one of the top 3 female wrestlers in Scotland today having gone head to head with renown female stars such Wesna Busic, LuFisto, Jennifer Blake among numerous others however this like a lot of the female stars competing on May 8 will be the most high profile contest for her yet. The 4th wrestler competing is 18 year veteran Saraya Knight. Saraya is known for being one of the most versatile in-ring performers in the female wrestling industry. From top-rope super-plexes to chain wrestling to violent brawls Saraya can do it all and is looking to remind everyone that she is the very best in Europe.

VS2.png

Sara-Marie Taylor is a former Scottish Women's Wrestling Champion, having been trained by WWE Intercontinental Champion Drew McIntyre she also has that opportunistic streak in her and that could be the key to victory over her much younger opponent Stayce Baybie. Despite still being in her teens Stayce is being touted by many of the top professionals as being "one to watch" for the future. "She has 'wrestling prodigy written all over her" one British legend was quoted as saying. But while she may be a 'wrestling prodigy' the fact remains Stayce is still a teenager and doesn't have the experience of a former Scottish Champion but should she be able to get the win it will go a long way to proving that the high praise she's receiving is more than deserved.

BeckyVsAlpha.jpg

The High-Flyin' Becky James of Cardiff, Wales goes one on one with 'The Berlin Brawler' The Alpha Female in an age old tale of speed vs power. James holds the honour of being the first female graduate of Lance Storm's Storm Wrestling Academy while Alpha Female comes from the same class of students that saw Wesna Busic and Blue Nikita graduate as well as long term training from former Pro-Wrestling:NOAH competitor Murat Bospherous.

jetVsJem.png

As one career comes to a close another career begins, in what will be one of Jetta's last wrestling matches before retiring in June, "Coventry's Loudest" looks to end another career before it even begins when she goes one on one with former Sky One Gladiator Jemma "Inferno" Palmer who despite soon relocating to the USA to become a big star in the WWE is in her very first match!

Jetta's not wanting to go out on a loss but Jemma Palmer is not going to want to begin with anything other than a win - something has got to give and we'll find out what that will be on May 8 at The Delphi Club in Sudbury, Suffolk!

SarayaVNikita.jpg

No hype is needed for this match. You know you're going to get arguably the two very best in Europe going one on one. You know you're going to get action. You know you're going to get hard-hitting. You know you're going to get two women doing everything they can to beat the other.

Can Blue Nikita defeat both Britani & Saraya Knight over the 2 tapings on May 8? Hold onto your arse - it's gonna be a war as Pro-Wrestling:EVE presents the VERY best in European Professional Female Wrestling on Saturday May 8 at The Delphi Club in Sudbury, Suffolk. Tickets available from www.EVEwrestling.com or from Sudbury Town Hall in Gaol Lane!

KIDS GO FREE TICKET OFFER!

There is no doubt that some people still have the misunderstanding that women's professional wrestling is 'Adult Only'. To show that this is not the case we have a special "KIDS GO FREE" offer where by any person buying an Adult Standard Admission ticket is entitled to bring one Under 16 into the show for FREE!!

FEMALE FIGHT LEAGUE

Archived