Pro-Wrestling:EVE News & Events Thread

DannRead

Has there been any other matches announced for the other 2 shows

The matches for Sunday afternoon and evening will be based on the winners and losers of Saturday evening. The only thing that has been announced for Sunday (announced in our interview at www.Diva-Dirt.com) is that whomever comes out of the Pro-Wrestling:EVE championship match on Saturday between Jenny Sjodin © and April Davids will defend the title against the Ice Ribbon roster member deemed the most deserving following Saturday evenings show. Should the Ice Ribbon roster member win the championship then the title will be defended there.

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really looking forward to seeing Fujimoto vs Nikki Storm. Nikki Storm is hands down one of the top 3 in the UK right now and if her match with Britani Knight is anything to go by her v Fujimoto will be a show stealer.

Agreed. Should be a fantastic match. Is Blue Nikita still on these shows?
Not sure, but from the interview on DivaDirt with Dan and Emily they did have 20+ people booked for the weekend but this has been cut to 14.

Yesterday at Ice Ribbon's event Emi Sakura - arguably the most accomplished and respected professional of the Joshi Puroresu scene of the last 10 years, issued a challenge to the winner of Saturdays April Davids v Jenny Sjodin Pro-Wrestling:EVE Championship match for the Sunday evening show!It has been agreed that should Emi Sakura win the Pro-Wrestling:EVE Championship on Sunday evening that the title will be defended in Japan.

Yesterday at Ice Ribbon's event Emi Sakura - arguably the most accomplished and respected professional of the Joshi Puroresu scene of the last 10 years, issued a challenge to the winner of Saturdays April Davids v Jenny Sjodin Pro-Wrestling:EVE Championship match for the Sunday evening show!It has been agreed that should Emi Sakura win the Pro-Wrestling:EVE Championship on Sunday evening that the title will be defended in Japan.

This is great news. Two chances for the belt to jump to Ice Ribbon :)

THEY'RE HEEEERRRREEEEEE!!!!!ICE RIBBON ARE IN THE UK!Considering anyone who has a 1pw ticket can get in to both afternoon shows for free and tickets are as cheap as they are for such a loaded series of shows - if you're not going you really are missing out!This is going to be immense!

I bought my tickets for the two evening shows back at the Norwich show, and hence they say Doncaster Dome on them and have the wrong times. That shouldn't cause me any problems, right?(Please excuse me, I like to get needlessly worried about stuff.)Also, in using those two tickets to get into the Sunday afternoon show for nowt, does the fact that they are both front row mean I can sit on the front row for that show?

I bought my tickets for the two evening shows back at the Norwich show, and hence they say Doncaster Dome on them and have the wrong times. That shouldn't cause me any problems, right?(Please excuse me, I like to get needlessly worried about stuff.)Also, in using those two tickets to get into the Sunday afternoon show for nowt, does the fact that they are both front row mean I can sit on the front row for that show?

I think you only get general admission for the Sunday matinee show. Front row is

Just to confirm that I can get in free to the Sunday afternoon show if I've bought tickets for the Saturday and Sunday evening shows?I only have paypal receipts however.Also, start time for tomorrow night is 7.30, yes?

If you have bought tickets to the Saturday and Sunday evening shows you will get free admission to the Sunday matinee show. :)Start time is 730pm tomorrow. Think the doors are 630pm.

I hope it's not a problem cos I've got Doncaster tickets as well! I'm assuming you use the Saturday Doncaster for Saturday evenings show and then Sunday Doncaster for the Sunday evening show and just show the same tickets again to get into the afternoon show. Think the afternoon show is general admission if you're getting in with tickets from the other 2 evening events but I can't imagine there will be a lot of people buying front row for Sunday afternoon who don't have tickets for the other 2 so there will probably front row seats up for grabs.

I hope it's not a problem cos I've got Doncaster tickets as well! I'm assuming you use the Saturday Doncaster for Saturday evenings show and then Sunday Doncaster for the Sunday evening show and just show the same tickets again to get into the afternoon show. Think the afternoon show is general admission if you're getting in with tickets from the other 2 evening events but I can't imagine there will be a lot of people buying front row for Sunday afternoon who don't have tickets for the other 2 so there will probably front row seats up for grabs.
That's right. Not sure about the sunday afternoon show though.

Archived