Jump to content

Best Wrestling TV Show of 2009?  

107 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

Vote for the Best Wrestling TV Show of 2009. Discussion welcome. Polls close January 17th. Should have made it clear from the start, but this is for first-run TV shows only, not classic or clip shows.

Posted

Hulk Hogan's Celebrity Wrestling. Had the advantage of being "just a TV show", and took it! It was fucking great and I looked forward to every new episode.

Posted

Superstars for me. The few I've seen sticks to keeping things simple and kicks off (and concludes) little mini fueds during the hour. The wrestlers it uses generally have something to prove too, which makes for a better match. I imagine ECW is very similar but weve never seen it over here. Also enjoyed ROH on HDNet which, for me, has came on leaps and bounds under Adam Pearce.

Posted

Smackdown has been my pride and joy all year, I only watch RAW and Impact as wellas it and its streets ahead of those two, I enjoy it so much more, its not perfect but with Punk,Jericho,Edge,Jeff Hardy,Rey and Batista (his feud with Rey has been enjoyable) all at some point of this year doing world class stuff in some shape or form coupled with great feuds like Punk/Hardy, Jericho/Rey and Rey/Batista and world class matches like Morrison/Rey and Punk/Hardy in the cage its must see TV fo me most weeks

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...