Official UFC predictions thread

kev2050

I'm going with Tuchscherer. I'm not confident, but I've never been that impressed with Gonzaga, and Tuchscherer's record is very good, even if you don't count them crappy Yamma fights. I think he might win a boring fight. Bonus 2 points if he does too!

Not got round to watching the countdown show yet, will only be watching later tonight.

And "RaveOnJimmy", make a post in this thread so we know who you are, or I'll remove you from the camp.

Hello! Sorry I haven't posted alot I've only really started watching UFC recently.

No probs, did a search for RaveOnJimmy, but it didn't find you because of the spaces in your name. Updated now anyway. :)

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Remember to get your picks in before wednesday night! Fight nights are usually a bitch to predict due to having lesser known fighters on, but this one doesn't seem too bad. I'm pretty much going with all the favourites, except I'm picking Huerta to get the win over Maynard.

Do I have to use the same user name as I do on here when I sign up or not??

EDIT - I've just sent a request to join the group there under the name '' kickycrowbar '' as its easier for me to remember tbh

That's fine, you just have to click on the link I've sent you to join it, then I'll add you to the list.

Still can't see Maynard wrestling his way to a decision in this one. Might even throw a bit of money on Huerta.

Does everyone else see another Maynard decision then?

• Paid Members
Nah, I think he'll knock overrated Huerta right out.

:laugh: I agree with that.I went with Maynard by 3rd round KO/TKO.Huerta gets too reckless and, like in the fight with Florian, gets easily frustrated if things don't go his way.And Maynard's boxing looked improved in his last fight against against Jim Miller.Gray really outclassed Miller,and I rate Miller more than Roger.Huerta's fun to watch but has no more than a puncher's chance to me.

I also went for Diaz by submission over Melvin.

I'm hoping to do much better with my predictions this time than I did with 102,I couldn't really do much worse :blush:

Archived